2017 NBA Playoffs

mafra

Legend
Kawhi Leonard is special, like on another level of uniqueness. Can't believe what he's doing right now, the best two-way player in the NBA and it's not debatable!

Broke my heart when he got scooped up by SA. I couldn't believe he fell into the teens, and then just when I started to believe it might happen.... Spurs call his name. With Kenneth Faired still on the board, I was at least looking forward to the consolation. Then the idiot in charge of NYK select Shump.

Anyway, SA developed him and helped make him into one of the best. In NY, he'd probably be out of the league by now. Lol.

mafra

Legend
Anybody see that sweet shoulder-shove push-off by Curry late in the game? Good to weigh 185 pounds. If that was a burly Melo, refs assuredly call an offensive foul. Then again, Melo pushes off often

tiger0330

Legend
I was wondering why Bird was so subdued when the Pacers took that lead late in the game and then you saw why when Lebron took it back with his dagger 3. PG13 had a chance but he's no Lebron and missed his 3 attempt badly.

Broadway

All Star
Another great game...Roberson should be beside himself. What a disgrace, you're in the NBA and can't hit a free throw(smh).

jimkcchief88

All Star
Wat a three by Westbrook I thought it was over than the conventional 3 point play from Nene...it's really a shame one of these teams has to lose in the 1st round

tiger0330

Legend
Too bad that last 3 by Russ didn't win it.

Adams at the FT line with OKC down by 4, he goes to talk to Russ and tells him I'm going to try to miss this FT and get it back to you, be ready and Russ nods. Adams misses the FT gets the RB, passes to Russ who shoots a 30+ ft 3 and makes it but it leaves OKC 1 pt behind. Should have been a game winner with a play like that.

D'Antoni played that hack a Roberson to perfection.

I suggested getting Nene on a cheap contract instead of Noah for 70M and someone said he doesn't rebound, he would have been a good pickup. Not sure about the fit because PJ's triangle changes everything but he would have been better than Noah.

Last edited:
Hoiberg showing absolutely no faith in either Jerian Grant or Michael Carter-Williams with Rondo out. Each of the PGs have only logged 5 minutes of playing time with the Bulls making a run in the 3rd quarter behind heavy minutes from Jimmy Butler and Wade.

tiger0330

Legend
Grant is not a PG. Too many TOs, picks up his dribble too often, I would expect this Grant as the starting PG is not going to last. MCW is not much of a shooter but I don't think Hoiberg has much choice. Maybe DWade at point is an option.

Hoiberg showing absolutely no faith in either Jerian Grant or Michael Carter-Williams with Rondo out. Each of the PGs have only logged 5 minutes of playing time with the Bulls making a run in the 3rd quarter behind heavy minutes from Jimmy Butler and Wade.
I don't blame Hoiberg, said this in game 3.