Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123456782232 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 504
  1. #16
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,306
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Raptors shot 3-for-18 in the 3rd Q, including 1-of-9 from 3 and were outscored 29-19. Could have been ugly (uglier) if not for their 12 FTA

    The Bucks had 10 assists in the third quarter, one more than they had in the entire first half.

  2. #17
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,306
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Greg Monroe stepping up his game has a double-double plus a valuable steal to push the Bucks lead up to 12 pts with 8 min remaining in the game

  3. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,304
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Not surprised by the Bucks victory, not so much because of the Raps playoff struggles, more so Bucks are such a tough cover because they have a very unconventional style of play. The Raps are definitely rattled and thus it's officially a series now with a loss on their home floor.

  4. #19
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,812
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    The way PG-13 played, BOS looks silly now not trading for him. Geez, Paul on this BOS squad.... they could beat CLE....

    Miles Turner has to play better tho.

  5. #20
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11,736
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Two things I said, Giannis may become the best player in the game after LeBron retires and the Bucks were my dark horse choice in the playoffs that no one wanted to play in the first round.

    The Freak with 28 pts and a terror on both sides of the ball just like Lebron. Kid may have the best basketball body in the history of the game. Bucks hand it to the Raps on their court 97-83.

  6. #21
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,304
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    The way PG-13 played, BOS looks silly now not trading for him. Geez, Paul on this BOS squad.... they could beat CLE....

    Miles Turner has to play better tho.

    What do you think his value is? Like what would the Pacers ask Boston for, that makes Boston still a threat to win it all? What if the Pacers feel they're a piece or two away? I love PG13, wish we had him instead of Melo

    Just read the Pacers were offered substantial deals for PG13 but they never considered any of them, according to their owner
    Last edited by Broadway; Apr 15, 2017 at 20:06.

  7. #22
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,304
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Two things I said, Giannis may become the best player in the game after LeBron retires and the Bucks were my dark horse choice in the playoffs that no one wanted to play in the first round.

    The Freak with 28 pts and a terror on both sides of the ball just like Lebron. Kid may have the best basketball body in the history of the game. Bucks hand it to the Raps on their court 97-83.
    Hakuna Matata is very special, only scratching the surface, wait until Thon starts to spread his wings. I see them and Philly battling in the yrs to come if things project out accordingly.

    I do think we have to consider very strongly trading #kporzee to reshape our roster with more youth. Orlando wanted him in the draft 2yrs ago for the record. As we're witnessing we're way behind other teams with young talent
    Last edited by Broadway; Apr 15, 2017 at 19:51.

  8. #23
    12th man
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,306
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Im looking for OKC to do what they did last season on the Warriors by taking a 3-1 series lead over Harden's Rockets in the first round.
    Its a shame how not one group of fans got upset or angry at Keven Durant for making the WARRIORS the best team in the league !!!

  9. #24
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,812
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    What do you think his value is? Like what would the Pacers ask Boston for, that makes Boston still a threat to win it all? What if the Pacers feel they're a piece or two away? I love PG13, wish we had him instead of Melo

    Just read the Pacers were offered substantial deals for PG13 but they never considered any of them, according to their owner
    Makes sense, given how hard it is to attract free agent talent to INDY. Can't get rid of a franchise talent.... I'm just basing my assumption on the "rumors" that said Ainge would deal Nets pick for Butler but not George.

    As for TOR, they're now 1-11 in franchise history in Game 1 of post season.... They're accustomed to this....

    If ibaka plays like this they'll be fine.... then again, if MIL can contain Lowry.... uh-oh for them.

    Isaiah Thomas's 22-yr-old sister died in car accident today. Not good.

  10. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,666
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Kiyamans' Knicks MVP turned coach has Milwaukee rolling. By all rights I should turn Bucks fan as I could actually afford season tickets and the stadium is less than hour from my crib. I will root for the Bucks on the low, but how did we let Kidd out the door??? I'm sure it was known that he wanted to coach and dysfunctional organization U let Kidd walk out the door

  11. #26
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,666
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    And since when is Joe Johnson playing for Utah??? I'm waiting for Harden and my Rockets to play tonight. I broke out my Harden "Clutch City" jersey yesterday in anticipation of what should be the best 1st round series. Shame Knicks fans have to leave thier jerseys in the closet AGAIN and pick OTHER teams during the playoffs. Tanks again PJAx

  12. #27
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    11,736
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Kiyamans' Knicks MVP turned coach has Milwaukee rolling. By all rights I should turn Bucks fan as I could actually afford season tickets and the stadium is less than hour from my crib. I will root for the Bucks on the low, but how did we let Kidd out the door??? I'm sure it was known that he wanted to coach and dysfunctional organization U let Kidd walk out the door
    Kidd is a rookie coach that has turned into a fine coach. He saw the future with the Nets and bailed to go to the Bucks because of his ties with the owners but also because of that young team that he saw potential in. Why would he ever choose the Knicks, we're the opposite of a young up and coming team, when PJ mentions Baker and Randall as the future of the Knicks, you know there's a problem.

  13. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,666
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    I just wonder if JKidd was ever given an opportunity...it was idiot PJAx that fired Woody, then tagged Fish/Rambis...just continue the Knicks predudice against their own former players...if it were up to PJAx he would fire Clyde and bring in Bill Wennington to do the Knicks games

  14. #29
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,812
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    And since when is Joe Johnson playing for Utah??? I'm waiting for Harden and my Rockets to play tonight. I broke out my Harden "Clutch City" jersey yesterday in anticipation of what should be the best 1st round series. Shame Knicks fans have to leave thier jerseys in the closet AGAIN and pick OTHER teams during the playoffs. Tanks again PJAx

    JJ's shot reminded me of Allan houston's series winner bs MIA in game 5 of 1999. Good old days.

  15. #30
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,666
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Yep i remember where I was out to dinner with my P's snuck away into the lounge at Red Lobster to witness that game winner has to be a top five all time Knick moment

Similar Threads

  1. Official 2017 NBA Draft Thread - June 22
    By Broadway in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 736
    Last Post: Nov 06, 2017, 11:59
  2. 2016 NBA Playoffs
    By tiger0330 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: Jun 21, 2016, 20:03
  3. The NBA Playoffs
    By Broadway in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 19, 2014, 12:52
  4. NBA Playoffs - 2014
    By htr10 in forum NBA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 03, 2014, 14:00
  5. NBA Playoffs 2006 Thread
    By rady in forum NBA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 23, 2006, 11:57

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •