Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567892333 ... LastLast
    12th man

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Kiyamans' Knicks MVP turned coach has Milwaukee rolling. By all rights I should turn Bucks fan as I could actually afford season tickets and the stadium is less than hour from my crib. I will root for the Bucks on the low, but how did we let Kidd out the door??? I'm sure it was known that he wanted to coach and dysfunctional organization U let Kidd walk out the door

So True .... Kidd left Dallas to come to NY to tutor Lin Sanity for 2 seasons or more as a player n coach, plus win the head coaching job from Woodson, plus make Rasheed Wallace or Kurt Thomas or both assistant-coaches.
    When Kidd quit the Knicks after playing one season to become a head coach for the Nets, the Nets organization thought they were helping Kidd when they hired their previous head coach as an assistant coach for head coach Kidd .. Kidd wasted no time having him removed from the coaching staff.
    I could not Blame Jason Kidd for quitting two MISMANAGEMENT organization in Knicks/Nets after spending one season with each club.

The Bucks Head-Coach Jason Kidd created an high IQ athletic (Jordan/Pippin) into Giannis, plus Kidd has the Bucks roster following Giannis leadership on the court to go on a 19-10 run in mid-season to grab the 6th seed playoff spot.
    I wasn't surprise at the Bucks win over the Raptors in Toronto to take a 1-0 lead in the series .. Jason Kidd has over a decade of winning-experience in the playoffs.

12th man

My prediction ....

EAST
    Cavs over Pacers in 6 games .. Lance Stephenson!
    Celtricks over Bulls in 7 games .. Butler/D.Wade/Rondo has playoff experience on next level.
    Raptors over Bucks in 7 games .. Coach Kidd maturing into the next coach Pop every season.
    Wizards over Hawks in 5 games .. PG Wall has been performing MVP B.ball the past 3 months.

WEST
    GS over Blazers in 5 games .. I'm pissed at Durant for making GS the best winning team in NBA.
    Spurs over Grizz in 4 games .. Tony Allen relentless defense effort out for the series.
    Rockets over OKC in 7 games .. I'm still a fan of our 2nd round pick Trevor Ariza high b.ball IQ.
    Clippers over Jazz in 7 games .. Home-Court advantage, plus return of Rivers in 3rd game.

Veteran

Man I love this dude...Westbrook on his friendship with Harden this series

"When I get on the floor, I got one friend, and that's the basketball," Westbrook said. "I've been like that since I was a little kid. My dad told me that when I was younger, 'You got one friend and your friend is Spalding. At the time maybe it was Wilson or some other s---.'

"Whatever the ball is, that's who my friend is."

Harden and Westbrook actually knew each other growing up in Los Angeles and played at the same Boys and Girls Club. They text and talk often during the season. It was Harden who ran over to Westbrook at the All Star Game in New Orleans, when he warmed up on a different basket than former teammate Kevin Durant.
    It sucks they have to play each other right now

"Since 10 years old. That's never gonna change," Harden said of his friendship with Westbrook on Sunday morning after the Rockets' shootaround in advance of Game 1.
    Got nothing but respect for each of them

Veteran

This Blazers/Warriors series is LITTY!

Yeah, the shame of it is.... If OKC could have a do-over.... they should've chosen Harden over Ibaka. Then, regardless of Durant, they'd still be golden.

POR did the same thing to GSW last year.... its just that they do have enough depth to keep up... but for sure the back courts are equal.

12th man

Wow! Both Bulls n Celtricks came out the door playing tight defense at tip-off .. 39-39 .. 2 minute left to Half-Time

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    GS played down to the Blazers level the first 3 quarters of the game
    than embarrassed Blazers throughout the 4th qtr. SMH

12th man

Rolo having a nice game. Bet he's happy that he got traded out of this mess in NY.

Grant sinks a huge 3....

Veteran

I talked bball with a friend of mine down south and said the Bulls problem all yr was Hoiberg's lack of trust in his young players(developing them) and not giving Rondo his due respect. Looks like he came to his senses in the Knick of time.

12th man

Bulls beat the number 1 seed Boston 106-102. For me hard to believe after seeing us beat them at MSG and them trading Taj and McBuckets and getting essentially zip back with Payne wearing a suit at the playoffs and Morrow and Lavergne getting no playing time. In the pre-season Kiya asked if the Bulls could finish ahead of us and I said any team with Wade, Rondo and Butler had a chance.

Boston really should have bolstered the rebounding at the trade deadline, still say Cuz would have been a good acquisition for them.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Bulls beat the number 1 seed Boston 106-102. For me hard to believe after seeing us beat them at MSG and them trading Taj and McBuckets and getting essentially zip back with Payne wearing a suit at the playoffs and Morrow and Lavergne getting no playing time. In the pre-season Kiya asked if the Bulls could finish ahead of us and I said any team with Wade, Rondo and Butler had a chance.

Boston really should have bolstered the rebounding at the trade deadline, still say Cuz would have been a good acquisition for them.
    Cous couldn't get the Pels the 8th seed after only being 3-4gms back at the time of trade with 27gms to play. Boston would also have to pay him $175mil next summer. Boston has a tough 1st rd opponent, it is what it is they'll have to weather this fight. Raps made trades, solid ones at that...didn't nab the 1st seed although within reach and lost their first game at home.

There are no guarantees not to mention the Celtics may have higher trade stakes this summer. It's not like their options have suddenly disappeared

12th man

GS played down to the Blazers level the first 3 quarters of the game
    than embarrassed Blazers throughout the 4th qtr. for the win 109-121 SMH

12th man

Cous couldn't get the Pels the 8th seed after only being 3-4gms back at the time of trade with 27gms to play. Boston would also have to pay him $175mil next summer. Boston has a tough 1st rd opponent, it is what it is they'll have to weather this fight. Raps made trades, solid ones at that...didn't nab the 1st seed although within reach and lost their first game at home.

There are no guarantees not to mention the Celtics may have higher trade stakes this summer. It's not like their options have suddenly disappeared
    I said I didn't expect the Pels would have a turnaround, too many bigs and not enough wings after the trade, plus them developing the chemistry between Cuz and AD. Cuz would have been less of a fit problem on the Celts, probably would have traded Amir to get him and then you could move Al to the 4 and Cuz could play the 5. It didn't happen, my thinking is maybe his ex-teammate IT didn't have anything good to say about Cuz. That Sac announcer said most guys hated playing with Cuz in his 5 years there.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post

I like the idea of the Bulls having Lopez n Grant on the court the final 6 minute of the game for the Bulls 106-102 win.