2017 NBA Playoffs

mafra

Legend
I don't know if Love is the get back but this may be revisited sooner than later. Lebron can jump ship again after next yr. I think Cavs want to head into next yr with something more long term rosterwise.

Griffin's contract is up.... So CLE might have another GM.... CLE doesn't have much wiggle room here, so with their backs up against the wall.... a lateral move might be their only option, and a new GM might bow to LJ's wishes.

CLe can't beat GSW with Love..... they may not do it with Melo, but at least Melo can score and provide something Love cannot.... Love was awful last night, and in the 12 games vs GSW in finals he was more bad than good. Melo would help alleviate scoring pressure off Lebron and Kyrie some.

I'm sure CLE probably can pull off a deal for Melo without Love, if they sacrifice future picks. And, if Love is involved, I see Lee going to CLE with Melo.

Last edited:

Kiyaman

Legend
I dont want Love on the Knicks, and i dont want Melo on the Knicks.
The only valuable players the Cavs has on their roster are Lebron n Tristan ..
The rest of the Cavs roster is not worth a 2nd round pick.
How the Cavs made it to the FINALS the past 3 years are Lebron-Lebron and Tristan.
Kyrie without Lebron equal LOSER!

mafra

Legend
I'm beginning to think a Frye-Thompson-Shump-JR for Melo and Noah makes a lot of sense.

CLE tosses in a future 1st and right to swap (for NY) an additional first....

Knicks dump Noah's contract, pick up a decent young player (TT), and get a future first round pick plus the right to swap first rounders in another draft.

Knicks then turn around and flip JR and Shump some place or just cut both.

James, Kyrie, Love and Melo plus parts is better than what they have now.

Kiyaman

Legend
I'm beginning to think a Frye-Thompson-Shump-JR for Melo and Noah makes a lot of sense.

CLE tosses in a future 1st and right to swap (for NY) an additional first....

Knicks dump Noah's contract, pick up a decent young player (TT), and get a future first round pick plus the right to swap first rounders in another draft.

Knicks then turn around and flip JR and Shump some place or just cut both.

James, Kyrie, Love and Melo plus parts is better than what they have now.

Hold on .. Cavs didn't give us anything for Shump n JR smith, now u want to give the Cavs something for their return ........
Phil would do better calling all his GM friends to try to do a three n four team trade involving Pacers Paul George, Clippers Chris Paul, Knicks Melo, Plus Sac Kings couple of 2017 first round draft picks on draft night.