Melo splits with LaLa

tiger0330

Legend
Starting a thread for this because this is getting juicy. Reason for the split may be for Melo reportedly getting a NY stripper pregnent. I take that back LaLa left his bum ass because he cheated on her and got some bimbo pregnent, if the Daily News report is true.

There goes the image I had of Melo being the ideal family man.

Does this affect his decision to leave NY? What do you think?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...y-allegedly-dancer-pregnant-article-1.3068811

mafra

Legend
Makes you laugh at all those comments he made about family.

Two rules when you sleep wth strippers:
Bag it thrice and when you leave the room make them clap so you know what her hands are up to....

CoolClyde

yeah, he might be better off shooting threes somewhere else. is "shooting threes" the new pseudonym for blowing loads?

i don't know how this will affect Me-lo. I think being close to Lala and the kid is one of his main reasons for being with the Knicks. If Lala splits back to LA, does Me-lo follow to be with kid and try to salvage relationship? does he try to force trade with Clippers like he tried to force trade to Knicks from Denver (thanks Dolan)?

or does Me-lo say f*ck the NTC, i'll go wherever I can win...? Phil likes sending players away to win now, he's a gentleman and a scholar. can't say the same about Me-lo.

Last edited:

paris401

Starter
or does Me-lo say f*ck the NTC, i'll go wherever I can win...? Phil likes sending players away to win now, he's a gentleman and a scholar. can't say the same about Me-lo.

there are few..very few landing spots for Me-Lo... as to the NTC... we live in America... phil or dolan were free at the time to say ..f..you Me-Lo, we wont give a NTC... as was Me-Lo's rite to say I wont sign without a NTC... as they said in the godfather... afterall we're not communists...