Knicks signed PG-Jarrett Jack to 1 yr non-guarantee contract on 9-15-17

Kiyaman

Legend
Are Jarrett Jack healthy to perform in the upcoming season?
Jarrett Jack tore his ACL that lead him to play only 2 games last season.
When Jarrett Jack were healthy he had two explosive seasons as a backup PG.

Jarrett Jack = tier 2 player
Sessions = tier 2 player
THJ = tier 2 player
Beasley = tier 3 player
Baker = tier 3 player

I

paris401

Starter
Are Jarrett Jack healthy to perform in the upcoming season?
Jarrett Jack tore his ACL that lead him to play only 2 games last season.
When Jarrett Jack were healthy he had two explosive seasons as a backup PG.

Jarrett Jack = tier 2 player
Sessions = tier 2 player
THJ = tier 2 player
Beasley = tier 3 player
Baker = tier 3 player
I

opie(baker) a tier 3player???... u are much toooo kind....

and1

Rotation player
attachment.php

he mentions that he hasn't seen any triangle aspects in their offensive scheme. i like that. maybe we'll see more of the kind of play that got us all those wins when we were on that streak before 'the enlightened one' started talking trash.
hopefully he's also been seeing some signs of a more effective defense too. that would be nice.

Attachments

• noTriangle.PNG
    noTriangle.PNG
    14.6 KB · Views: 23

Kiyaman

Legend
I like the idea of Jarrett Jack n Sessions becoming rookie Frank Nitty mentor throughout the season.
I like the idea of Lee becoming rookie Dotson menter throughout the season.

It would've been a hot topic to start training camp on .. if throughout the offseason Noah would've been working-out/mentoring KP n WHG for the upcoming season.

tiger0330

Legend
I expect Randall and Jack to fight it out for one of those guard spots. Jack if healthy should beat Randall out but that knee is a big question mark. If Melo is traded that's going to affect the roster as well, I would expect we'll need roster spots for the incoming players if he's traded.

Kiyaman

Legend
I expect Randall and Jack to fight it out for one of those guard spots. Jack if healthy should beat Randall out but that knee is a big question mark. If Melo is traded that's going to affect the roster as well, I would expect we'll need roster spots for the incoming players if he's traded.

The Knicks adding two journeymen PG to the roster in Session n Jack to mentor our 8th pick in the draft Frank Nitty throughout his rookie season were one of the brightest thing Knicks management did in the offseason.
To have a rehab Jarrett Jack compete against Randle in pre-season for a spot on the team doesn't make sense .. Randle n Baker belong on the D.League team!