Who is Frank Ntikilina aka Frank Nitty ???

Kiyaman

Legend
The time has come for us to see "who is Frank Ntikilina aka Frank Nitty?"

We all know Frank is good in a trap defense to slow down the ball, plus a pass-first PG
Left-hand dribble pass dunk ..
Right-hand dribble pass dunk ..
Will my expectation of Frank being NBA Ready to step-up to the next level of pro-ball at age 18 become a top 5 rookie at the end of the season?

and1

Rotation player
a top 5 rookie? that may be a little tough, but i'm going to put my money on yes.

Kiyaman

Legend
I saw a little bit of this article on my phone, but don't know if it was only a little bit of the article. This is great. I'm looking forward to him even more now.

I'm sold .. on the 19 yr old Frenchmen .. In training-camp scrimmage games Frank has showed great uptempo- speed n athleticism having a play-maker style to lead teammates in offense n defense. Plus Frank knows what to say n when to say it.

The scouting report on Ntilikina, at 6-5 with a 7-foot wingspan, has praised more of his defensive prowess.
Asked if he?s a playmaker at heart, Ntilikina said: ?I think now it?s just natural. I have to work on it because I know this position is important for the team to be on the same page. Everybody needs to be on the same page to be at the highest level they can be mentally on the court. That?s what I do. I just want to make sure my teammates are OK, my teammates are conditioned to play and be best for the team. That?s what I?m looking for.?

Will Frank Nitty turn out to be the "Same-Page PG" we been looking for the past two decades?
I hope so !!!