Default New uniforms with sponsor ads?

What do you guys make of this? The design looks different and from what it seems a patch is being applied where the other teams display their sponsors..
    Crap

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Doesn't affect the Knicks but with Adidas no longer being the NBA uniform supplier, the short sleeve uni's are out. I liked the short sleeve models and it was nice having both the traditional jerseys and the short sleeves. The Warriors looked cool in short sleeves. I don't think the Knicks ever came out with a short sleeve uni.

Hopefully Nike takes their logo off in the next season or two (maybe it's fine now to let people know that they make the jerseys now). I don't like it being on there, and I dislike the sponsor logos even more. Having both is too much.

Hopefully the Knicks' sponsor is at least optimum and it's a patch of a TV logo.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

another teaser

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

it's a cartoon image of james dolan
    blame vegas

Veteran

Originally Posted by and1
    it's a cartoon image of james dolan
    I literally was thinking the same thing.

Veteran

First of all, i like SQUARESPACE as a company. They've always been involved with cool stuff and they are regular sponsors to some of my favorite podcasts (YANSS or StarTalk)
    Secondly, i'm a bit bummed, the picture posted by Begley shows the same jerseys that we've been used to with while the knicks instagram page shows a slightly different design
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Veteran

Originally Posted by rady
    First of all, i like SQUARESPACE as a company. They've always been involved with cool stuff and they are regular sponsors to some of my favorite podcasts (YANSS or StarTalk)
    Secondly, i'm a bit bummed, the picture posted by Begley shows the same jerseys that we've been used to with while the knicks instagram page shows a slightly different design
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

The one on the Instagram page are our "STATEMENT JERSEYS", another new campaign this yr the league is introducing

oh, i remember seeing something about this not so long ago but didn't pay much attention