New uniforms with sponsor ads?

rady

Administrator
Staff member

What do you guys make of this? The design looks different and from what it seems a patch is being applied where the other teams display their sponsors..
Crap

tiger0330

Legend
Doesn't affect the Knicks but with Adidas no longer being the NBA uniform supplier, the short sleeve uni's are out. I liked the short sleeve models and it was nice having both the traditional jerseys and the short sleeves. The Warriors looked cool in short sleeves. I don't think the Knicks ever came out with a short sleeve uni.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Hopefully Nike takes their logo off in the next season or two (maybe it's fine now to let people know that they make the jerseys now). I don't like it being on there, and I dislike the sponsor logos even more. Having both is too much.

Hopefully the Knicks' sponsor is at least optimum and it's a patch of a TV logo.

rady

Administrator
Staff member

Broadway

All Star
First of all, i like SQUARESPACE as a company. They've always been involved with cool stuff and they are regular sponsors to some of my favorite podcasts (YANSS or StarTalk)
Secondly, i'm a bit bummed, the picture posted by Begley shows the same jerseys that we've been used to with while the knicks instagram page shows a slightly different design
https://www.knicksonline.com/news/squarespace-to-become-the-first-sponsor-on-the-knicks-jerseys.html

The one on the Instagram page are our "STATEMENT JERSEYS", another new campaign this yr the league is introducing

rady

Administrator
Staff member
oh, i remember seeing something about this not so long ago but didn't pay much attention