Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets 7:30 10/09/2017 [Preseason Game #4]

mafra

Legend
The Knicks are set to have another bad season as Vegas odds have them as a longshot to win this year's NBA title, per NY Daily News.

Sportsbettingdime.com has the Knicks set at 1000-1 to win the 2018 Finals, which is the largest odds of any team. The Nets are tied with the Knicks as well.

The Hawks, Magic, and Bulls are next on the list for the worst odds.

As for who may win the finals, the 2017 champion Warriors are set at 9-10 followed by the Cavaliers (11-1), Celtics (12-1), and Thunder (13-1).

The Knicks are set to have another bad season as Vegas odds have them as a longshot to win this year's NBA title, per NY Daily News.

Sportsbettingdime.com has the Knicks set at 1000-1 to win the 2018 Finals, which is the largest odds of any team. The Nets are tied with the Knicks as well.

The Hawks, Magic, and Bulls are next on the list for the worst odds.

As for who may win the finals, the 2017 champion Warriors are set at 9-10 followed by the Cavaliers (11-1), Celtics (12-1), and Thunder (13-1).

I think this is confusing in 1 regard. If we are tied for being the biggest long shot to win the NBA title, does that mean we are also predicted to have the worst record? I feel like up until now we've been projected to have like the 7th or 8th worst record this year.

Kiyaman

Legend
I think this is confusing in 1 regard. If we are tied for being the biggest long shot to win the NBA title, does that mean we are also predicted to have the worst record? I feel like up until now we've been projected to have like the 7th or 8th worst record this year.

Wsup htr10 .... the way we been performing in the preseason games compared to other teams .. we are the number ONE worst team in the league .. when u look at our format for Defense, the type of coaches we have, and the tier-3 players our head coach will give the majority of minute of playing time to in the regular season.

The last time the Knicks receive the first pick of the LOTTERY (Ewing) the entire NBA teams screamed the lottery were FIXED! Now that the Knicks team is fixed to have a 10 win season .. the NBA president does something bout TANKING teams.