Tim Hardaway Jr. VS Justin Holiday

Kiyaman

Legend
Mills is CLUELESS of NBA B.Ball ..
In this offseason, Mills has prove he has never been a NBA fan.

Justin Holiday had a decent season as a Knick last season, especially when given playing time during the 2nd half of Knick games. Justin Holidays scoring, passing, n moving without the ball at the SG spot was what the Knicks needed from other teammates at other positions.
The Knicks refuse to resign FA Justin Holiday, the Chicago Bulls in need of a SG signed Holiday to a two year contract for only $9M.

The Knicks went and signed the same type of caliber performance player as Holiday in Tim Hardaway Jr. to a 4 yr $72M contract. Plus the Knicks signed a D.League talent Baker to a two yr contract worth $9M.
A waste of $80M bucks when all Mills had to do were just resign Holiday for 2 or 3 yr contract.

The only difference between Tim Hardaway Jr. and Justin Holiday performance are Hardaway is a isolation player, and Holiday is a team player.
The Chicago Bulls starting backcourt has PG-Jerian Grant n SG-Justin Holiday ready for the regular season games .. the two guards pass the ball around the court to their teammates so accurately well in the preseason games it gave the Bulls easy scoring opportunities.

and1

Rotation player
i'm not hatin' on timmy (yet), but i definitely would have preferred that they sign holiday. i'm still kind of mad they didn't try and get his brother jrue.

tiger0330

Legend
Mills is CLUELESS of NBA B.Ball ..
In this offseason, Mills has prove he has never been a NBA fan.

Justin Holiday had a decent season as a Knick last season, especially when given playing time during the 2nd half of Knick games. Justin Holidays scoring, passing, n moving without the ball at the SG spot was what the Knicks needed from other teammates at other positions.
The Knicks refuse to resign FA Justin Holiday, the Chicago Bulls in need of a SG signed Holiday to a two year contract for only $9M.

The Knicks went and signed the same type of caliber performance player as Holiday in Tim Hardaway Jr. to a 4 yr $72M contract. Plus the Knicks signed a D.League talent Baker to a two yr contract worth $9M.
A waste of $80M bucks when all Mills had to do were just resign Holiday for 2 or 3 yr contract.

The only difference between Tim Hardaway Jr. and Justin Holiday performance are Hardaway is a isolation player, and Holiday is a team player.
The Chicago Bulls starting backcourt has PG-Jerian Grant n SG-Justin Holiday ready for the regular season games .. the two guards pass the ball around the court to their teammates so accurately well in the preseason games it gave the Bulls easy scoring opportunities.

I agree about Mills, they should have dumped him along with Phil. Grant and Holiday as the starting backcourt for the Bulls will be great if you want to tank, I doubt they win 30 games this season. Timmy is overpaid but he's going to have the better career over Holiday.

Kiyaman

Legend
I agree about Mills, they should have dumped him along with Phil. Grant and Holiday as the starting backcourt for the Bulls will be great if you want to tank, I doubt they win 30 games this season. Timmy is overpaid but he's going to have the better career over Holiday.

Holiday is still the better player .. THJ got a free pass by the Knicks not having a scoring guard when we draft him in 2013, now THJ has a 32 minute playing-time free-pass for the Knicks next 4 LOTTERY seasons !!!

As the Knicks first n 2nd option on offense (THJ n KP) taking 30 shots a night, and both cant get to the foul line twice a game .. The Knicks are in trouble the next couple of seasons having Mills as president.