Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Detroit Pistons 8:00 10/21/2017 [Game #2]

and1

Rotation player
knicks can take advantage of pistons foul trouble for the rest of the quarter. let's see if they can figure out how to do it.

and1

Rotation player
oh come on, we're going to lose this game after we were up by 20?
what were they passing around in that locker room during halftime? inquiring minds want to know.

Terrible 3rd quarter. Lead is only 1. Anyone can put up big numbers in the 1st quarter, how about doing it in the 4th quarter? Looking at you KP and Kanter.

tiger0330

Legend
Ish just strolls into the basket from 20 ft away and cuts the lead to 1 to end the 3rd. Put the starters back in, lets go.

and1

Rotation player
Terrible 3rd quarter. Lead is only 1. Anyone can put up big numbers in the 1st quarter, how about doing it in the 4th quarter? Looking at you KP and Kanter.

timmy has to give them some help too. this guy's been invisible all night.

I know, I know, you guys want a PG who can turn every game into a slam dunk contest. But as I watch Ish Smith eviscerate Ron Baker?s ?defense?, you know what would be great right now? A perimeter defender who can stop the bleeding at the point of attack. If only the man best suited for that job wasn?t made of balsa wood.

tiger0330

Legend
Hardaway finally makes a 3 but it was ugly rimming around the bucket. KP hits a game tying 3 for his 32nd pt. Damn 2 games 30ppg avg. Has to be the leading scorer in the NBA at this pt.

and1

Rotation player
hopefully this is a sign that timmy's about to catch fire.
i remember when we had an opportunity to sign ish. i'll be keeping my eye on him this season.

Kiyaman

Legend
WOW! Stan Van Gundy 3rd qtr DEFENSE stop every Knick from scoring inside the paint .. all the Knicks were scared shiftless and started shooting 20 or more feet out on the perimeter, while all the pistons were scoring their shots inside the paint to take the Knicks 21 pt lead down to a 2 pt lead to end the 3rd qtr.