Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics 7:30 10/24/2017 [Game #3]

and1

Rotation player
you guys are making it sound like he's the only guy, other than melo, that complains about not getting calls.
you know that's not true. i bet if you go around the league you will find at least one guy on every team that makes the same kind of complaints.
come on now guys, this season is going to be bad enough already. let's try to not make it more ridiculous.

tiger0330

Legend
you guys are making it sound like he's the only guy, other than melo, that complains about not getting calls.
you know that's not true. i bet if you go around the league you will find at least one guy on every team that makes the same kind of complaints.
come on now guys, this season is going to be bad enough already. let's try to not make it more ridiculous.
What drove me crazy about Melo was when he'd stand there an argue a call with a ref and not get back on D, just as long as KP doesn't do that and gets back on D and talks to the refs about fouls on deadballs or TOs is fine. I've heard Breen say that refs look at vids during the half and after games, so if you point out a no call to them you might be able to get a makeup call later on.

Broadway

All Star

I can't stand ref complaining of any kind but doing it publicly gets an athlete nowhere unless maybe you're Lebron. I brought it up several times last yr calling out Paul George and John Wall doing this. What #kporzee is asking for is Superstar treatment after only the 3rd game in the season of not even being in this class.

For the record he shot 9FTA last game and led all players with Kyrie(A TRUE STAR) for most trips to the stripe. Kanter only 3 and we know he operates consistently in traffic/the paint. #kporzee needs to shut the hell up because I don't hear this kind of talk after a player drops 30-40pts it's almost certain to follow a dud performance. He's developing a reputation of being a crybaby when he can't get his way. MAN up SON!