Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Houston Rockets 8:00 11/1/2017 [Game #7]

Broadway

All Star
I agree. I'm an engineer on that tank train all season. Wins won't bother me, but I'm smart enough to know each win hinders the rebuild plan.

Think OKC with KD, RW, Harden and GSW with Curry and Thompson.

We need a wing lottery stud to add to the group.

This is way, come Jan.... I start Ntikilina, THJr, Dotson, KP, Kanter and let the kids develop chemistry. And, if we deal kanter.... insert WHG.

I think the issue is: Is Kanter part of our future?

This is a major key. I think he'll opt out to negotiate a new deal probably with us

mafra

Legend
Yeah, I like Kamter's toughness, attitude, and leadership. I also like keeping an asset (part of Melo deal). It depends on the costs, b/c NY's point per possession is worse with him on the court and we have WHG and KOQ and Noah.... but I think his mentality is good for KP and Ntikilina... Plus.... he's only 25.

I just feel we have to trade WHG or Kanter. Not enough minutes for both, right?

I wonder with thompson out a month, along with iT, is there a deal with cLE?

Broadway

All Star
Yeah, I like Kamter's toughness, attitude, and leadership. I also like keeping an asset (part of Melo deal). It depends on the costs, b/c NY's point per possession is worse with him on the court and we have WHG and KOQ and Noah.... but I think his mentality is good for KP and Ntikilina... Plus.... he's only 25.

I kind of prefer Kanter gets traded or opts in on the 1yr and postpone committing long term money to him.

Kiyaman

Legend
[FONT=&quot]Frank Isola agrees with me. Throw him in the water and see if he can swim.

Rebuilding Knicks should consider starting Frank Ntilikina soon
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot]FRANK ISOLA [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Leave my best Knicks draft pick alone .. Plus Isola should stick to college ball .. I like the way Frank fronted Harden as a defender .. I like the way Dotson did not let the Rox physical play slow him down .. I even like how THJ scored all his points on broken plays .. I wish CP3 would have played or the Rox would have kept Beverly so Frank could have seen how one team could have two dynamic PG
What i didnt like was coach Horn frontcourt Big-man defensive plan that let the Rox score at will down low.
Kanter n KP looked bewildered n clueless on stopping Anderson scoring n Capela controlling the glass , and when Horn replaced Kanter n KP with Quinn n Mcderm that made matters even worst in the 2nd qtr. Knicks having two weak frontcourt lineups in the rotation. Every one of the Rox opponents that slept on the Rox tandem Bigs of Capela n Anderson has picked up a Loss at the end of the game.

Coach Horn needed to watch both of the Philly vs Rox game this season before coaching last nights game .. where the Rox beat Philly by 1 pt in the first game 105-104, but in the 2nd game in Houston, the Philly 76ers controlled the entire game for a 115 - 107 Win over the Rox.
Philly front-court bigs rotation would not let the Rox hold a lead for 3 minute throughout both games.

Kiyaman

Legend

We are set with Jack/Frank/Session at PG .. we dont need Baker
We are set with Lee/THJ/Dotson at SG ..
We need more than McDerm at SF .. we dont need Lance Thomas or Kuz or Beasley
We need to put WHG and Quinn at the PF position to backup KP.
We are set at the center position having Noah/Kanter/ and C/F Quinn for a 82 game season.
The above give the Knicks 12 solid players for the regular season.