Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Phoenix Suns 7:30 11/3/2017 [Game #8]

About to get back to 0.500. Another huge game for KP. This team is exceeding all expectations so far in my eyes.

and1

Rotation player
kanter with 16 rebounds, jack with 9 assists.
4 of our 5 starters in double digits scoring and our good-energy 2nd unit chipping in with 30something points.
timmy starting to shoot more efficiently than i thought he would. good stuff.

tiger0330

Legend
I can't remember any Knick having a stretch of games like KP is having, maybe Kiya and Mafra can point out if it's ever happened. Really efficient game by KP 13-22 10-13 from the FT line and only took 2 3s. Plus he's been a human eraser this season.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 20
I can't remember any Knick having a stretch of games like KP is having, maybe Kiya and Mafra can point out if it's ever happened. Really efficient game by KP 13-22 10-13 from the FT line and only took 2 3s. Plus he's been a human eraser this season.

attachment.php

I?m guessing that you?d have to go all the way back to the 89-90 season when Ewing averaged almost 29 ppg that season.

Kiyaman

Legend
Mills n Perry are keeping Kanter for the long run. WHY?
Kanter has change KP performance to do a 360 degree improvement .. KP had scored 37 pts tonight plus KP only took TWO 3's tonight! Great!
GO KNICKS !!!

Broadway

All Star
I saw latter part of 1rst and some of the 2nd. I can fully support a #kporzee who drops buckets while attempting 3s moderately. Quiet as kept he's doing a lot of damage in a "triangle" type way and on the move

tiger0330

Legend
I?m guessing that you?d have to go all the way back to the 89-90 season when Ewing averaged almost 29 ppg that season.
Ewing did have a great year, scored over 30 in about 17 games with a couple of 40 pt games, his best stretch was the last 20 games in which he scored over 30 in 6 of the last 20 with 2 games where he had a back to back 30 pt game. KP has done it in 5-6 games, we might be looking at record breaking year by him and this is the best start that any Knick has had I believe.

mafra

Legend
KP has been a stud in 6/8 games so far.... Kanter and KOQ setting the tone in the paint.... THJr starting to prove he just had a bad start.... could average 20ppg this season.

Great team bball. Wire to wire win vs a lesser team shows some growth.

Ntikilina flashed his potential on a few occasions.

Best case scenario is to continue to play like this, but still somehow get a top 3 pick.

mafra

Legend

attachment.php

I would venture to guess Melo might've had a scoring stretch like this.... but not all-around game. Maybe Lin? Definitely Amare his first season here.

tiger0330

Legend
I would venture to guess Melo might've had a scoring stretch like this.... but not all-around game. Maybe Lin? Definitely Amare his first season here.

I think you're right about Amare. He scored 30 or more in 9 straight games in his first season with the Knicks. KP 6-8 games over 30 not quite as good as Amare.

and1

Rotation player
i thought this was pretty funny.

attachment.php

maybe he skipped lunch?

Attachments

• cannibal.jpg
    cannibal.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 13