French Prince film breakdown

tiger0330

Legend
Guy breaks down some of Franks D and the 3rd vid has a break down of Dotsons D included.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiyaman

Legend
Great Great Great set of rookie guards .. I hope the two stay in New York for 6 yrs or more .. the defense Frank Nitty brings to NY has been very allergic to all his teammates .. Remarkable! We havn't played TEAM-DEFENSE at the tempo were playing now since the one season of having PG-Jason Kidd, or since the season we had a starting lineup of Ewing/Camby/Spree/H20/and Childs.

If this is what Frank Nitty brings to the NBA table .. then Mavs owner Cuban went home crying tears on losing-out big time on draft night LOL

tiger0330

Legend
I have to admit I think Frank will be better at defending than DSJ, the reason his height and those freakishly long arms. DSJ may get you more highlight blocks than Frank but his height and those long arms are going allow him to affect more shots than DSJ can.

I was watching Kris Dunn and was impressed with his defense and the speed and athleticism he has but his career might not go anywhere because he still can't shoot. That could happen to Frank as well so its still too early for me to say he's the Knicks PG for the next 10 years, he has shown court vision, passing and knocked down some shots and a lot of promise so I'm hoping.

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
It's crazy to think, in 5 years the kid will still be just 24! We can only hope he gets better ever year...

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Guy breaks down some of Franks D and the 3rd vid has a break down of Dotsons D included.

Great find Tiger0330! We have these two defensive minded guards that we should look to develop alongside KP.

TBH I think we can have a 3 headed monster with Dotson, Frank and Timmy on OFFENSE and DEFENSE in the near future.