Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    12th man

Beasley should have been able to take more advantage of this opportunity this year ..
    He's been disappointing.
    He talked a LOT but the guy can't even cleanly catch the ball. Makes moves to get to the rim then puts up weak shots.
    Just looks underwhelming ..
    He’s been inconsistent .. Not happy w his result but I do think he’s trying to improve his passing and defense.

Great piece of evidence about how bad draft gurus are

12th man

And right on cue Beasley plays some D.

12th man

Damn! I wish we would have signed Simmons in the off season

Veteran

The team played well overall tonight(sans #kporzee) with exception to turnovers and 3pt D(amongst worst in the league).

Not sure why MB didn't shoot much, or why wHG barely played. No assist for THJr. Otherwise, they competed. Bank an "L" for the lottery cause.

Veteran

Another amazing comeback????

Veteran

Down by 16 so I guess not KP needs to be available for back to back games like said above thatís part of being a pro

Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Down by 16 so I guess not KP needs to be available for back to back games like said above thatís part of being a pro
    I totally agree but we have to understand the underlying dynamic here:

1- the main focus for the front office is the future.... I bet they prefer a lottery pick over anything else. Resting or sitting KP is fine by them.... heck, they may look for any reason to do so.

2- to assist KP so he can play well all season, and carry this team in Feb and March is to rest him early and often if necessary.

3- this isn't just a back to back, or even the third game in 4 days. This is the 4th game in 6 days.

4- NYK just went 6-1 the previous 7. No reason to burn KP out so early if he is banged up.

Now, I totally agree that KP needs to stay healthy and play the entire season. Prove he can do that. This is an issue another day (and perhaps an issue starting next season).

He needs to prove he can survive a full season and not just play in games in jan and March but also be the man.

Still.... if he falters this season and can't prove that, and that means 10 more Ls.... and a better lottery pick.... we'll, there's the light at the end of this tunnel.

26 & 11 for Timmy.

9 assists for Knits.

13 for McDerm.

LT, KOQ, WHG chipped in some
    Scoring but not enough, obviously.

LEE and MB with awful +\- rating tho.

Veteran

Tough loss given we didnít have KP.

Ntilikina is a top 5 NBA assist man waiting to happen. He had 9 assists in 23 minutes in a game where KP didnít play.

12th man

I think we could have won this game or made the score tight going down the final stretch of the game .. If coach Horn would have used a 10-Man rotation in the end of a back to back game .. Horn played a 9 man rotation last night vs Hornets, today Horn played a 9 man rotation vs the Magic .. Horn psych need to be examine thoroughly for thinking Beasley could replace KP in the 9 man rotation .. WTF
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Nov 08, 2017 at 21:30.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    Tough loss given we didn’t have KP.

Ntilikina is a top 5 NBA assist man waiting to happen. He had 9 assists in 23 minutes in a game where KP didn’t play.
    Those were some impressive dimes, threading them through traffic to get some easy buckets. I think the shooting will come, he's got a nice stroke with good fundamentals and he's got a soft shot which should get him his share of friendly bounces that go in.