Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Sacramento Kings 8:00 11/11/2017 [Game #12]

mafra

Legend
KP with 24 points in the 1st half. We lead 15 at the half. Time to show killer instinct. Finish this game in the 3rd quarter.

What a third quarter, huh? That's more like it. After trailing 10-0.... NYK goes on a whopping 103-60 run.

KP with 34 point on 21 shots in 27 minutes. Dotson shows off his sweet strike with 14 points. As the SAC TV announcer said, Lee doing a Jerry West impersonation. No Lance Thomas today but MB and DM brought some scoring off the bench.

Only Timmy had a bad game.... otherwise it was another impressive win. With KP playing at an all-star level and with this depth.... NY won't lose to the teams they should beat at home.

mafra

Legend
SAC broadcast had this stat early in the game:

KP leads NBA with baseline jumpers (26) and is 4th in the NBA hitting elbow jumpers (22).

Then, after KP schooled WCS with the cross over, the announcer said: "Next time you see a man 7"3' do that call me. I know I won't be speaking to any one bc nobody else can do that."

Here's a tidbit from rotoworld:

Kristaps Porzingis scored 34 points during a 118-91 win over the Kings on Saturday, adding five rebounds, two assists, two blocks, four 3-pointers and no turnovers.

Even with an injury to his shooting elbow, Porzingis was not bashful with his 11-of-21 from the field and 8-of-9 from the line. Everyone knew the unicorn was going to see an increase in usage, but not many could've seen him rise to a league-leading 36.0 usage rate and a 61.4 TS%.

How rare is that? Well, no NBA scoring qualifier in league history has finished a season with at least a 35.0 usage rate and a true shooting percentage greater than 60 -- James Harden is also on pace for this in 2017-18. The unicorn nickname may not even do him justice because he's like nothing anyone has imagined.

Kiyaman

Legend
It Sure Feels Different This Season .. It must be Rady Great Game-Threads
It actually feels great to win win win ..
There's no more ball stopping ..
KP makes it looks so EASY to score 30 ..
Everything looks better when you win ..
I remember the days when we use trail by 30 ..
Now even when we do trail big i have hope ..
Im luving that we are 6-2 at Home .. and 7 of our next 10 games at home ..
then comes road-trip December which will tell us what our Knick team are really made of ....

Tonight Lebron made a comment after the Cavs beat the Mavs .. Lebron said the Knicks should have drafted DSJ" .. all i can say bout Lebron comment .. what Knicks team were Lebron referring to? The old Knicks or the New winning Knicks?
Since Franks defensive performance plus passing ability got on the court, Frank performance became allergic to his Knick teammates .. that's the type of performance the Knicks NEEDED from the 2017 lottery draft.

and1

Rotation player
attachment.php

not sure why lebron had to mention anything about the knicks when asked about DSJ. he's probably hoping it'll cause some drama to distract us somehow.
i wonder if phil heard him from all the way out on his ranch in montana.
lol so does this mean that if we go after lebron this summer, he'll want frank traded out of here like he did with wiggins? no thanks.
he should worry about his own friggin' team.
that's okay, we'll see them on monday.

Attachments

• lebronBS.jpg
    lebronBS.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 16