Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Great bounce back game tonight
    we lose by 20+, we win by 20+. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue on wednesday when we play toronto again lol

Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB View Post
    Great bounce back game tonight
    we lose by 20+, we win by 20+. Hopefully that trend doesn't continue on wednesday when we play toronto again lol
    And hopefully the Knicks don't always need home court energy to feed off in order to win

Quote Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
    And hopefully the Knicks don't always need home court energy to feed off in order to win
    I hope not

Got Paid
    Got Laid
    Knicks won

Today was a good day

mcBuckeeeeeeeeeeeets hahaha. i told y'all the knicks were going to turn him into a star
    timmy playing on a bad foot still had himself a damn nice game. i'm really glad we won this one and didn't let the clippers break their losing streak on our floor. that would've really pissed me off.
    KP only shot 7-20 but he was 9-9 from the stripe. i'll take that. kanter with yet another double double.
    96% with the FTs, 24-25. dominate the glass and hit more than 90% of your FTs and you're giving yourself a really good chance to win a game. now if we can just clean up our TO situation.
    let's see what we do on wednesday when we get a chance for some revenge on the canadians.
    blame vegas

Tonight showed the gulf between an executive like Phil Jax and Scott Perry.

PJax almost dealt Melo for Rivers (but amazingly Doc vetoed it).

Perry gets McDerms and Kanter.

Tonight was arguable the best defensive performance I've seen from NYK in a while. Sure helps LAC doesn't have a G to boast of.

NYK offense was awful for the first 2.5 quarters.... Ntikkina worst game yet.... But credit NY for responding to evert run LAC had.

Kanter and KP outplayed Blake and DJ. First time We've beaten LAC in 6 years.

ďIím just having more fun than Iíve ever done with this team. Itís just I canít explain,Ē McDermott, who previously played on two playoff teams in OKC and Chicago, said. ďItís a very unselfish group. A great young team. I havenít been part of a team like this since Iíve been in the league.Ē

Knicks starting lineup the last time they beat the Clippers:

Tyson Chandler
    Amare Stoudemire
    Carmelo Anthony
    Iman Shumpert
    Baron Davis

This is the third time the Knicks have won by 20 points this year. Can you guess how many 20-point wins NYK had last year? Well, that would be zero, 0, zippo!

6 NYKs score in double figures.

Frank Ntilikina has a valid excuse to explain his worst performance as a Knick on Monday night against the Clippers.

The rookie point guard was experiencing flu-like symptoms for two or three days prior to Monday's contest, and though he tried to play through them, Ntilikina knew he was only hurting the team. He went straight to head coach Jeff Hornacek in the fourth quarter, and told him to keep him on the bench.

"Frank's under the weather," Hornacek told The Post's Marc Berman. "He's been fighting it two, three days now. He just didn't have it tonight. He was fine with it. He actually said, 'I'm not helping the team now.' Frank's a smart player. He realized he didn't have enough energy. He sacrificed. He could've gone back in there and still played but it gave Ramon [Sessions] a chance."