Game thread: New York Knicks vs Toronto Raptors 11/22/2017 7:30

Kiyaman

Legend
Amazing 3rd qtr. turnaround .. The elite DEFENSE!
Raps 0-12 in 3Q!
They are in the groove the Raps were in early on .. let's keep it up

What a game for THJ. Just a great, great game for him. Most importantly, he?s hitting big shots when it matters most for us. 10 point lead late in the 4th.

tiger0330

Legend
Game over 10 pt lead with 20 secs left. 108-100 win by the Knicks 6th game this season they have come back from a double digit deficit. Guess who is doing the post game interview, hint its not the guy from Latvia. :)

tiger0330

Legend
Happy for Timmy, when he was a rookie I said I thought he was the closest to a sure thing you had in the NBA because of his dad and the fact that he's been training to be an NBA player since he was a kid. Took him a while but I see a very good player developing.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Dang Tim Jr snapped wow most of us thought that was another bad contract...might turn into the steal of the summer...I?m starting to trust our front office a bit more...

jimkcchief88

All Star
Boy just saw the highlight of the Knicks first bucket of the game:Kanter with the facial!!! Whoever #9 is on the Craptors got served ball smacked him all in the grill and everything somebody needs to post that one on chief😜

and1

Rotation player
timmyyyyyyyyyyy
earning that moneyyyyyyyy hahaha
the guy is, game by game, reinventing himself before our very eyes. i can dig it.
hopefully that foot issue he was having doesn't turn out to be a recurring nuisance.
4 players in knicks history have recorded a 38 pt 7 rebound 7 assist game in the last 50 years.
patrick ewing
bernard king
walt frazier
tim hardaway jr
oh by the way KP with 22 pts and 12 rebounds
and that facial by kanter to start the game was just priceless lol

and1

Rotation player
The CLee and Hardaway show gets the Knicks a 70-62 lead. CLee has 11 in the 3d.

i tell ya when those 2 guys get cookin' it is fun to watch. takes a lot of pressure off KP. almost every time we win it's someone different doing something special.

tiger0330

Legend
Dang Tim Jr snapped wow most of us thought that was another bad contract...might turn into the steal of the summer...I’m starting to trust our front office a bit more...
That was my only complaint was why were the Knicks the only team willing to pay him $72M. It's not looking like such a smart move now for the Hawks letting Timmy walk esp with the money teams are payinig guys these days. Timmy really has impressed me with his speed, athleticism, ball handling and defense. Only weakness is his streaky shooting at times which he can mitigate by driving to the rim for easy buckets when the 3 isn't falling.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Boy just saw the highlight of the Knicks first bucket of the game:Kanter with the facial!!! Whoever #9 is on the Craptors got served ball smacked him all in the grill and everything somebody needs to post that one on chief
that was on his ex thunder buddy Ibaka :teeth: