Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 52
  1. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,827
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    We’re a legit team when playing at MSG.

    Kanter just gave his sneakers to Tracy Morgan.

  2. #32
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,731
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Game over 10 pt lead with 20 secs left. 108-100 win by the Knicks 6th game this season they have come back from a double digit deficit. Guess who is doing the post game interview, hint its not the guy from Latvia.

  3. #33
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,731
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Happy for Timmy, when he was a rookie I said I thought he was the closest to a sure thing you had in the NBA because of his dad and the fact that he's been training to be an NBA player since he was a kid. Took him a while but I see a very good player developing.

  4. #34
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,731
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by htr10 View Post
    We’re a legit team when playing at MSG.

    Kanter just gave his sneakers to Tracy Morgan.
    Timmy credited the Garden crowd feeding their energy in his post game. Now they have to do it on the road, Hawks are beatable down in ATL Fri.

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,522
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Dang Tim Jr snapped wow most of us thought that was another bad contract...might turn into the steal of the summer...I’m starting to trust our front office a bit more...

  6. #36
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,522
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Boy just saw the highlight of the Knicks first bucket of the game:Kanter with the facial!!! Whoever #9 is on the Craptors got served ball smacked him all in the grill and everything somebody needs to post that one on chief😜

  7. #37
    Superstar and1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    timmyyyyyyyyyyy
    earning that moneyyyyyyyy hahaha
    the guy is, game by game, reinventing himself before our very eyes. i can dig it.
    hopefully that foot issue he was having doesn't turn out to be a recurring nuisance.
    4 players in knicks history have recorded a 38 pt 7 rebound 7 assist game in the last 50 years.
    patrick ewing
    bernard king
    walt frazier
    tim hardaway jr
    oh by the way KP with 22 pts and 12 rebounds
    and that facial by kanter to start the game was just priceless lol
    blame vegas

  8. #38
    Superstar and1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    771
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    The CLee and Hardaway show gets the Knicks a 70-62 lead. CLee has 11 in the 3d.
    i tell ya when those 2 guys get cookin' it is fun to watch. takes a lot of pressure off KP. almost every time we win it's someone different doing something special.
    blame vegas

  9. #39
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,731
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Dang Tim Jr snapped wow most of us thought that was another bad contract...might turn into the steal of the summer...I’m starting to trust our front office a bit more...
    That was my only complaint was why were the Knicks the only team willing to pay him $72M. It's not looking like such a smart move now for the Hawks letting Timmy walk esp with the money teams are payinig guys these days. Timmy really has impressed me with his speed, athleticism, ball handling and defense. Only weakness is his streaky shooting at times which he can mitigate by driving to the rim for easy buckets when the 3 isn't falling.

  10. #40
    Member KNICKS MOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    309
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jimkcchief88 View Post
    Boy just saw the highlight of the Knicks first bucket of the game:Kanter with the facial!!! Whoever #9 is on the Craptors got served ball smacked him all in the grill and everything somebody needs to post that one on chief
    that was on his ex thunder buddy Ibaka

  11. #41
    12th man
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,731
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    That was my only complaint was why were the Knicks the only team willing to pay him $72M. It's not looking like such a smart move now for the Hawks letting Timmy walk esp with the money teams are paying guys these days. Timmy really has impressed me with his speed, athleticism, ball handling and defense. Only weakness is his streaky shooting at times which he can mitigate by driving to the rim for easy buckets when the 3 isn't falling.
    And maybe the most important thing that Horn mentioned about Timmy is his intensity and he's all about winning.

  12. #42
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,660
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    What a freaking third quarter, huh? 41-10 Knicks... TOR made 1 shot!!!! Knicks went on a 28-0 run (part of a 32-2 run). Probably one of the best quarters in franchise history.

    BTW, play of the game (in a game chulk full of them) was the precision bounce pass Kanter snuck thru midway thru fourth that led to a KP-&-1 layups. Fantastic dish! Apropos for the occasion.

    What inspiring team defense they played, which fueled their offense.

    "Per Elias, the Knicks’ 28-0 run in 3rd quarter tonight was the biggest run by a team since the Cavaliers had a 29-0 run against the Bucks in December 2009."

    Per ESPN stats, "The @nyknicks outscored Raptors 41-10 in 3rd quarter. The +31 margin is New York's best scoring margin in a quarter in the the shot-clock era (since 1954-55)."

    FYI, as Flynn noted over on poastingandtoasting, "Kristaps Porzingis didn’t hit a shot in the third. Think about that: 16 made field goals, and none from Kristaps. He did contribute 2 free throws to the Knicks 41 points."

    THJr is a breath of fresh air. I have a soft spot for him bc we drafted him.... But, man, it's nice to finally have a real NBA guard.

    He is continuing to elevate his play, and he plays with passion.

    —From Courtney Lee: “My man Tracy Morgan told me he’s been waiting years for a team like this.”

    Happy Timsgiving!
    Last edited by mafra; Nov 23, 2017 at 02:45.

  13. #43
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,660
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    “We just challenged guys at halftime,” Hornacek said. “We challenged them at halftime to get up and get after guys and put pressure, make nothing easy, and they responded in that third quarter. They were great.”

    “That’s great. It’s great to be on that other end of the spectrum,” said Hardaway “It’s just a fun style of play when we’re out there just having fun, man. Getting stops, we’re running, not worrying about who scores the ball. Just doing what we can to get the fans involved and get them excited, get them hyped. We feed off their energy.”

    Before the game, Toronto coach Dwane Casey compared Enes Kanter to another famed offensive rebounder, Dennis Rodman, and he referred to veteran point guard Jarrett Jack as a “tough guy and a natural leader.”

  14. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,522
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB View Post
    that was on his ex thunder buddy Ibaka
    Thanks for the assist I couldn’t tell who it was because the ball smacked him the face after the dunk went thru the hoop😂😂😂that was like a double facial

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,522
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mafra View Post
    What a freaking third quarter, huh? 41-10 Knicks... TOR made 1 shot!!!! Knicks went on a 28-0 run (part of a 32-2 run). Probably one of the best quarters in franchise history.

    BTW, play of the game (in a game chulk full of them) was the precision bounce pass Kanter snuck thru midway thru fourth that led to a KP-&-1 layups. Fantastic dish! Apropos for the occasion.

    What inspiring team defense they played, which fueled their offense.

    "Per Elias, the Knicks’ 28-0 run in 3rd quarter tonight was the biggest run by a team since the Cavaliers had a 29-0 run against the Bucks in December 2009."

    Per ESPN stats, "The @nyknicks outscored Raptors 41-10 in 3rd quarter. The +31 margin is New York's best scoring margin in a quarter in the the shot-clock era (since 1954-55)."

    FYI, as Flynn noted over on poastingandtoasting, "Kristaps Porzingis didn’t hit a shot in the third. Think about that: 16 made field goals, and none from Kristaps. He did contribute 2 free throws to the Knicks 41 points."

    THJr is a breath of fresh air. I have a soft spot for him bc we drafted him.... But, man, it's nice to finally have a real NBA guard.

    He is continuing to elevate his play, and he plays with passion.

    —From Courtney Lee: “My man Tracy Morgan told me he’s been waiting years for a team like this.”

    Happy Timsgiving!
    That’s crazy I get the score alerts and we were down, we were down, ok we are going to lose to the Craptors then bam

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 27
    Last Post: Nov 19, 2017, 00:31
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Feb 28, 2017, 12:44
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: Jan 16, 2017, 12:42
  4. Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 2/22
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 05:28
  5. Toronto Raptors vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/11
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: Jan 12, 2008, 13:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •