Game-Thread .. Turn up the AC .. its hot in Houston

tiger0330

Legend
Beasley killing them with that spin move in the paint. Knicks killing them with 26 pts in the paint. Keep it up, abuse them inside until they figure it out.

mafra

Legend
Hardaway, Jack and KOQ = 4 points

Ariza and Tucker = 0 points.

5 /10 starters combine for 4 points.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for covering for me, guys! I'm in Hamburg until tomorrow and couldn't handle it.. couldn't even catch the games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
Beasley looking like he might need an ambulance with O2 soon. He's walking on most plays and he just put his hands on his knees looking for a blow.

We have a small lead at the half. We?re playing wrong again though, just like Atlanta. Need to clamp down on defense if we expect to win. Shootout basketball is a recipe for losing for our guys.

mafra

Legend
Knicks take a vulnerable 61-58 point lead into halftime. Don't think we have to worry about this hurting our lottery odds bc HOU still about 99.989% chance to win this game.

Give NY credit for battling tho. I had no want or will to follow this game. But turned it on while working out and see it's worth following for a few moments.

BTW.... did anybody watch Bagley rip up Texas yesterday?

tiger0330

Legend
That's what I love about the NBA. KP and Kanter out, you expect what Kiya said, major blowout but no the Knicks head into the locker room with a 61-58 lead. Beas 11-15 24 pts. Let's shock the Rox and get the W.

Kiyaman

Legend
Willy is not a center !!!
Willy needs another bigman in the lineup with him to be effective .. same as KP .. they are not centers.

knicksin60

Starter
I can't believe the Hawks are getting blown out by Toronto. I thought they were a playoff contender after watching them beat up on the Knicks yesterday.

tiger0330

Legend
Willy is not a center !!!
Willy needs another bigman in the lineup with him to be effective .. same as KP .. they are not centers.
He's not a PF either. If he can't play the 5 he's going to have a short career. The big mobile stretch 4s are the trend in the NBA, WHG will never be that.

mafra

Legend
Hardaway close lined and no call. Refs probably have dinner plans. But, then, of course Harden gets a shooting foul by flinging one up near half court.

mafra

Legend
My workout is done so I'll be turning game off now. I expect another double digit road loss... probably closer to 30 when this is over

1-6 on the road now and all Ls by double digits.