Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Orlando Magic 3:30 12/3/2017 [Game #22]

mafra

Legend
NYK played well today.... If they got some home cooking calls they?d be winning. Anyway, best of both worlds.... They compete without KP and THJr, and they bank and ?L? for the tank-crowd.

MB fills in nicely for KP. Didn?t get much from Ntikkina or Dotson,
So that?s disappointing....

Kiyaman

Legend
Well .. u know now we need a new head coach when Horn put Baker n Sessions on the court for the first time in the game during the 4th quarter.

Kiyaman

Legend
That's BAD .. Horn did not want to win this game without KP n THJ .... Horn did everything possible in the 4th quarter to lose this game .. Puppet Coach Horn !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Hard to believe because Timmy's injury came out of the blue but they're talking about his injury like it's a major injury. Sounds like he's got some sort of shin injury which they need to diagnose further probably an MRI tomorrow, my guess hairline stress fracture. He's a scratch tomorrow in IND, KP is also a scratch tomorrow not going to IND.

Broadway

All Star
Hard to believe because Timmy's injury came out of the blue but they're talking about his injury like it's a major injury. Sounds like he's got some sort of shin injury which they need to diagnose further probably an MRI tomorrow, my guess hairline stress fracture. He's a scratch tomorrow in IND, KP is also a scratch tomorrow not going to IND.

Was just going to comment that both guys won't make the trip to Indy. THJR problem is the chin and has been described as pain in the chin...so you might be right Tig that it's a stress fracture

tiger0330

Legend
Off the subject but I love Embiid. They just showed comments he made about Drum in the Sixers win against DET. Said Drum really doesn't really have an offensive game so all he had to concentrate on was team D assignments and not on Drum. Drum's comeback was a guy can't talk when he's missed more games than he's played during his NBA career when he's missed liked 6 games himself. Made me laugh, Sixers got the win against one of the top teams in the EC so Embiid won the this one. Both of them were good sports hugging each other after yesterday's game.

mafra

Legend
Methinks we?ll be shutting both KP and Timmy down come March. Let them get their surgeries and rest and let the Ls pile up. I suspect this team will be ten under by then.

Kiyaman

Legend
Off the subject but I love Embiid. They just showed comments he made about Drum in the Sixers win against DET. Said Drum really doesn't really have an offensive game so all he had to concentrate on was team D assignments and not on Drum. Drum's comeback was a guy can't talk when he's missed more games than he's played during his NBA career when he's missed liked 6 games himself. Made me laugh, Sixers got the win against one of the top teams in the EC so Embiid won the this one. Both of them were good sports hugging each other after yesterday's game.

The two BIGS (Drum n Embiid) are starting their rival early in the season being the 4th & 5th seed lol

Our starting unit tonight played like this was their first time in a lineup together to score 25 pts to Magics 36 pt first quarter .. Frank Quiin Mcderm Lance took charge to start a run in the 2nd quarter to have a 51 to 54 Half-Time.
Our 3rd qtr. 9 man rotation did well keeping the score tight to end the 3rd qtr. ....
The 4th qtr. belong to coach Horn !!!

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY WILLY DIDNT PLAY TONIGHT!!!

Makes me furious smh

Vucevic scored 34 points so its not like our interior defense would've suffered with Hernangomez in there. I don't get it.

After KP and Kanter, Willy should be the one getting the most minutes in the PF/C positions. He has star potential but Horny is messing it up by not giving him any playing time. If this continues I'd say get rid of him after the all star break.

knicksin60

Starter
Not that it will matter much if they clinch a playoff birth, but if the Knicks finish as the 9th seed in the EC they can only thank themselves for losing to these crappy teams during the first half of the season. I know that they were missing KP for both games against Orlando, but you cannot lose to one of the worst teams in the NBA on your home court with or without your best player.