Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    12th man

Gordon the past 2 games has been hitting 3s and dunking on good defensive teams, today he is 1-6 from 3 and I just LT stop his dribble in transition to stop a dunk.

12th man

Magic up 78-76 3rd qtr. Wally praising Beas on the telecast for his play at both ends.

12th man

If we lose by 1 we got jabbed by the refs on that charge they called on Beas taking away his bucket. AA scores his first points a 3 from the Bronx, to know he wants to make the game winner against his former team. Magic up 85-81 6:39 left.

12th man

Plenty of time but Vucevic nails a 3 that may be the dagger with 4:53 left.

12th man

no team is scoring at all .. horrible foul call on Beasley .. Lucky shot by Afflalo
    This unit is not decisive. We need decisive shots

NYK played well today.... If they got some home cooking calls they’d be winning. Anyway, best of both worlds.... They compete without KP and THJr, and they bank and “L” for the tank-crowd.

MB fills in nicely for KP. Didn’t get much from Ntikkina or Dotson,
    So that’s disappointing....

12th man

Well .. u know now we need a new head coach when Horn put Baker n Sessions on the court for the first time in the game during the 4th quarter.

12th man

That's BAD .. Horn did not want to win this game without KP n THJ .... Horn did everything possible in the 4th quarter to lose this game .. Puppet Coach Horn !!!

12th man

Hard to believe because Timmy's injury came out of the blue but they're talking about his injury like it's a major injury. Sounds like he's got some sort of shin injury which they need to diagnose further probably an MRI tomorrow, my guess hairline stress fracture. He's a scratch tomorrow in IND, KP is also a scratch tomorrow not going to IND.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Hard to believe because Timmy's injury came out of the blue but they're talking about his injury like it's a major injury. Sounds like he's got some sort of shin injury which they need to diagnose further probably an MRI tomorrow, my guess hairline stress fracture. He's a scratch tomorrow in IND, KP is also a scratch tomorrow not going to IND.
    Was just going to comment that both guys won't make the trip to Indy. THJR problem is the chin and has been described as pain in the chin...so you might be right Tig that it's a stress fracture

The Knicks continued to put up a good fight despite missing two key starters.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

12th man

Off the subject but I love Embiid. They just showed comments he made about Drum in the Sixers win against DET. Said Drum really doesn't really have an offensive game so all he had to concentrate on was team D assignments and not on Drum. Drum's comeback was a guy can't talk when he's missed more games than he's played during his NBA career when he's missed liked 6 games himself. Made me laugh, Sixers got the win against one of the top teams in the EC so Embiid won the this one. Both of them were good sports hugging each other after yesterday's game.

Methinks we’ll be shutting both KP and Timmy down come March. Let them get their surgeries and rest and let the Ls pile up. I suspect this team will be ten under by then.

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by tiger0330 View Post
    Off the subject but I love Embiid. They just showed comments he made about Drum in the Sixers win against DET. Said Drum really doesn't really have an offensive game so all he had to concentrate on was team D assignments and not on Drum. Drum's comeback was a guy can't talk when he's missed more games than he's played during his NBA career when he's missed liked 6 games himself. Made me laugh, Sixers got the win against one of the top teams in the EC so Embiid won the this one. Both of them were good sports hugging each other after yesterday's game.
    The two BIGS (Drum n Embiid) are starting their rival early in the season being the 4th & 5th seed lol

Our starting unit tonight played like this was their first time in a lineup together to score 25 pts to Magics 36 pt first quarter .. Frank Quiin Mcderm Lance took charge to start a run in the 2nd quarter to have a 51 to 54 Half-Time.
    Our 3rd qtr. 9 man rotation did well keeping the score tight to end the 3rd qtr. ....
    The 4th qtr. belong to coach Horn !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    That's BAD .. Horn did not want to win this game without KP n THJ .... Horn did everything possible in the 4th quarter to lose this game .. Puppet Coach Horn !!!
    Puppet coach horn lmao I'm done