Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Chicago Bulls 8:00 12/9/2017 [Game #25]

Signature moment for Ntilikina. McDermott misses, Bulls get the defensive rebound, Ntilikina slips in and gets the steal followed immediately by the behind the head pass to KP for the easy 2.

On the next possession, Ntilikina finds O?Quinn for the easy 2 and Ntilikina has 5 assists.

tiger0330

Legend
I've been down on Frank but he's got good shooting mechanics and a soft feathery shot and he sure looks like a better shooter than JGrant at the 2 month mark. I'm high on Kris Dunn and its taken him a season to get his shooting going.

Great effort from Ntilikina tonight, but he continues to make some really terrible turnovers when he penetrates and tries to kick it out. I hope that?s fixable because otherwise no way he can be a starting PG in this league.

Wow, our guys fought all the way back and now they?re farting this game away in the 4th with one sloppy play after another. Just terrible.

tiger0330

Legend
Last year I said the Bulls should fine Nik for taking a 28 ft 3 he took. Nothing has changed except the Bulls should trade him for taking those long 3s this year.

and1

Rotation player
i smell a very disappointing ending to this game. 5 minutes to go. still plenty of time to lock down on the cows.

jimkcchief88

All Star
And the Bullies played an OT game last night this is a poor effort tonight by our boys but still time to steal one on the road

mafra

Legend
We about to lose to the worst team in NBA. Lol. Chi also playing on a back-to-back, having played in CHA last night.... Bulls were 0-4 playing second game of a back-to-back.

Knicks now 2-8 on the road and have a losing record against sub-.500 teams (4-5).

This is exactly why I am riding first class on the tank train.

Bulls outscoring NY 28-17 so far in the 4th.... remember, CHI played last night and we on plenty of rest.

It?s so bad Kanter just missed an uncontested dunk.

jimkcchief88

All Star
KP over dribbling gets ripped Mwaba again with another breakaway dunk; Bullies back up by 8...this is embarrassing...glad I didn?t go I would have been pissed

tiger0330

Legend
I'm hoping Frank can do more of what Dunn just did. Turn great defense into great offense and points and I'd like to see one steal by him and a highlight dunk off it on ESPN sometime this season.