Default Knicks store at KnicksOnline.com

We've to opened up a store for whoever wants to buy Knicks stuff, check it out
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Awesome, rady! Will definitely buy from there if I do purchase an item from them.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder

Nice mang

I think it would be dope if you post any new stuff, things on sale or discounts going on from time to time.

You post a pic and link it on this thread so it would be easier for us to find it. You'd help us out and we would contribute to KO at the same time

I think the majority of people may not buy something because we don't know it exists lol so that could always help.

Originally Posted by KNICKS MOB
    Nice mang

I think it would be dope if you post any new stuff, things on sale or discounts going on from time to time.

You post a pic and link it on this thread so it would be easier for us to find it. You'd help us out and we would contribute to KO at the same time

I think the majority of people may not buy something because we don't know it exists lol so that could always help.
    Great idea, I'll use this thread to post stuff on sale every once in a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] | [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

anytime Rady!

Great ideal Rady! do you choose what goes in the store? i'm looking for a new city edition hat or shirt. best of luck man! i will share! [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is House of Dong

You have to buy Knicks stuff though. The NBA should give Rady credit for any teams stuff thats purchased, I just purchased 2 kids Twolves jerseys, the blue one and the neon green one and a mens KAT hoodie. They were gifts so I'm still a Knicks fan, Wolves have very cool uni's this season.

tiger, you're absolutely correct. the stuff i list on the store page doesn't make much relevance, i could list any item i want for any nba team i want.
    once you visit the KO store, even if you don't make any purchase from there, (say the item you want is not listed on our page but it is available at the nba store) the referral code will remember that your purchase was referred from knicksonline.com

clyde, right now they only have the youth city edition jersey, some shirts and some hoodies, no hats. but i'll keep you posted once they're available!

Rady so you do get credit for any purchase at NBA.com. How do you enter that referral code you mentioned for you to get credit?

Once you click on an item from our store, the cookie is set (probably active for 24 or 48 hours); then you can continue to browse the nba store because any purchase you make will be referred by KO