Knicks store at KnicksOnline.com

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Nice mang :afro:

I think it would be dope if you post any new stuff, things on sale or discounts going on from time to time.

You post a pic and link it on this thread so it would be easier for us to find it. You'd help us out and we would contribute to KO at the same time :gony:

I think the majority of people may not buy something because we don't know it exists lol so that could always help.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Nice mang :afro:

I think it would be dope if you post any new stuff, things on sale or discounts going on from time to time.

You post a pic and link it on this thread so it would be easier for us to find it. You'd help us out and we would contribute to KO at the same time :gony:

I think the majority of people may not buy something because we don't know it exists lol so that could always help.

Great idea, I'll use this thread to post stuff on sale every once in a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiger0330

Legend
You have to buy Knicks stuff though. The NBA should give Rady credit for any teams stuff thats purchased, I just purchased 2 kids Twolves jerseys, the blue one and the neon green one and a mens KAT hoodie. They were gifts so I'm still a Knicks fan, Wolves have very cool uni's this season.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
tiger, you're absolutely correct. the stuff i list on the store page doesn't make much relevance, i could list any item i want for any nba team i want.
once you visit the KO store, even if you don't make any purchase from there, (say the item you want is not listed on our page but it is available at the nba store) the referral code will remember that your purchase was referred from knicksonline.com

clyde, right now they only have the youth city edition jersey, some shirts and some hoodies, no hats. but i'll keep you posted once they're available!

tiger0330

Legend
Rady so you do get credit for any purchase at NBA.com. How do you enter that referral code you mentioned for you to get credit?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Once you click on an item from our store, the cookie is set (probably active for 24 or 48 hours); then you can continue to browse the nba store because any purchase you make will be referred by KO

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just a heads-up case anyone is interested, the NBA Store has Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals with up to 30% off