Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 7:30 12/10/2017 [Game #26]

KP finishes with 30 points and seals the game at the line.

A real experimental game out there from a rotations standpoint to get the win tonight.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks get back to .500 with a 111-107 win. Hawks were w/o Collins, Dedmon and Muscala so it shouldn't have been this close. Jack said as much in his post-game that it shouldn't have been this close any W is a W though and we're back to .500. Still would l like to see Frank play with our starting unit and against the other team's starters more though, he's looked better recently time to accelerate his development.

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 23

and1

Rotation player
revenge on the pigeons!
that may have been the smallest of small ball i have ever seen hahaha.
beasley fouls out of the game after playing only 10 minutes. classic.

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
I think THJ is a very important part of the team, there is something missing when he is not there, other than scoring....

Kiyaman

Legend
I think THJ is a very important part of the team, there is something missing when he is not there, other than scoring....

I believe that's the problem .. one or two players should not make a team .. maybe that's why the GS Warriors are the top team deserving the 2017-18 NBA championship trophy. Plus the Boston Celtricks 16 game win streak look like the East team to be in the 2017-18 Finals.
Both GSW n Boston depend on all their roster to play like a TEAM on both sides of the court for every win .. Both teams coaches depend on 10 players to play their team-role on the court every night. Both teams also has several athletic bench players that have a higher B.Ball IQ than our top 3 players KP Kanter n THJ

I'm glad I missed the Knicks last two games against Bulls n Hawks (both teams are a Top-3 pick Lottery team).

The Dragon

Benchwarmer
I believe that's the problem .. one or two players should not make a team .. maybe that's why the GS Warriors are the top team deserving the 2017-18 NBA championship trophy. Plus the Boston Celtricks 16 game win streak look like the East team to be in the 2017-18 Finals.
Both GSW n Boston depend on all their roster to play like a TEAM on both sides of the court for every win .. Both teams coaches depend on 10 players to play their team-role on the court every night. Both teams also has several athletic bench players that have a higher B.Ball IQ than our top 3 players KP Kanter n THJ

I'm glad I missed the Knicks last two games against Bulls n Hawks (both teams are a Top-3 pick Lottery team).

its true that depending on a player (any player) to win is bad, but that is the root of our problems for a long time now, every year or two we change the whole team, we don't let players build chimistry and play as a team, which is in my opinion bigger and better than having a super star....