Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Veteran

Jack now going to the line up by 2 with 7 seconds to go.

Veteran

Lead is only 3. Bazemore goes to the line with 3.8 seconds to go.

Veteran

Bazemore hits the 1st but then screws up trying to intentionally miss the 2nd FT.

Veteran

KP finishes with 30 points and seals the game at the line.

A real experimental game out there from a rotations standpoint to get the win tonight.

12th man

Knicks get back to .500 with a 111-107 win. Hawks were w/o Collins, Dedmon and Muscala so it shouldn't have been this close. Jack said as much in his post-game that it shouldn't have been this close any W is a W though and we're back to .500. Still would l like to see Frank play with our starting unit and against the other team's starters more though, he's looked better recently time to accelerate his development.

12th man

Attached Images Attached Images

revenge on the pigeons!
    that may have been the smallest of small ball i have ever seen hahaha.
    beasley fouls out of the game after playing only 10 minutes. classic.
    blame vegas

I think THJ is a very important part of the team, there is something missing when he is not there, other than scoring....

12th man

Quote Originally Posted by The Dragon View Post
    I think THJ is a very important part of the team, there is something missing when he is not there, other than scoring....
    I believe that's the problem .. one or two players should not make a team .. maybe that's why the GS Warriors are the top team deserving the 2017-18 NBA championship trophy. Plus the Boston Celtricks 16 game win streak look like the East team to be in the 2017-18 Finals.
    Both GSW n Boston depend on all their roster to play like a TEAM on both sides of the court for every win .. Both teams coaches depend on 10 players to play their team-role on the court every night. Both teams also has several athletic bench players that have a higher B.Ball IQ than our top 3 players KP Kanter n THJ

I'm glad I missed the Knicks last two games against Bulls n Hawks (both teams are a Top-3 pick Lottery team).

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyaman View Post
    I believe that's the problem .. one or two players should not make a team .. maybe that's why the GS Warriors are the top team deserving the 2017-18 NBA championship trophy. Plus the Boston Celtricks 16 game win streak look like the East team to be in the 2017-18 Finals.
    Both GSW n Boston depend on all their roster to play like a TEAM on both sides of the court for every win .. Both teams coaches depend on 10 players to play their team-role on the court every night. Both teams also has several athletic bench players that have a higher B.Ball IQ than our top 3 players KP Kanter n THJ

I'm glad I missed the Knicks last two games against Bulls n Hawks (both teams are a Top-3 pick Lottery team).
    its true that depending on a player (any player) to win is bad, but that is the root of our problems for a long time now, every year or two we change the whole team, we don't let players build chimistry and play as a team, which is in my opinion bigger and better than having a super star....