Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Oklahoma City Thunder 7:30 12/16/2017 [Game #29]

O?Quinn showing that how he was treated his first 2 years with this franchise was criminal. He might be the biggest difference maker of any of the big men on our roster outside of KP.

tiger0330

Legend
Credit Horn for his subs, he's from the school of going with the hot hand, Frank not so hot tonight so Jack is in the 4th.

tiger0330

Legend
Game over on that Beas layup. Great game filling in for KP, Melo 5-18 in his homecoming and Knicks with the 4 game win streak.

Great, great win. Revenge for opening night. The good news is that we are 16 - 13. The bad news is that we were 16 - 13 last year and then everything completely fell apart.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Beasley serving Melo in the post-game interview about the Knicks always wanting to "give guys like that" a warm welcome back :lol:.

and1

Rotation player
revenge!
beastley doing his thing throughout the whole game.
baker, mcBuckets, the Q... 2nd unit coming up big!

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 27

Kiyaman

Legend
Great, great win. Revenge for opening night. The good news is that we are 16 - 13. The bad news is that we were 16 - 13 last year and then everything completely fell apart.

Last year this time we had iso-Rose n iso-Melo controling the offense and their 30 minute defense control our record stats

tiger0330

Legend
I said Beas was the best pickup of AA DWill and all those other one and done guys we've seen here but I wonder if he's not destined for one and done here.

and1

Rotation player
dude on the radio called him PT barnum for his circus-like antics. i thought that was kind of funny.

mafra

Legend
Raise your hand if you predicted that Beasley would finish tonight with 1 fewer assists than Melo had FGs.

Best win of the year. Total team effort.
McDermott with 13 and Baker with 12...

We wouldn?t have McDermott or Kanter or that high s find rounder or probably Beas if Melo didn?t waive that NTC. Thanks 12-point Melo!

Last edited:

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Great win by our Knicks!!! That’s 4 in a row :gony:

Last year this time we had iso-Rose n iso-Melo controling the offense and their 30 minute defense control our record stats

Exactly lol this year we’re passing the ball more that’s why our assists per game are up and iso plays are way down

tiger0330

Legend
Great win by our Knicks!!! That’s 4 in a row :gony:

Exactly lol this year we’re passing the ball more that’s why our assists per game are up and iso plays are way down
We got the same record as last year and we're headed for a tough part of the schedule with all those road games. You would think that the better defense and passing would win you a few games on the road. I wonder if our passing and defense stats fall off on the road vs. at home.