Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Horn wants him to be aggressive, can't pick and choose his spots to do that. Frank took some key shots despite the fact he can't shoot. Bulls win 9 of the last 11 making their pick a little less valuable to us.
    For the most part, Frank didnít force much.... like last game, most teams wonít win many games making less than 7 three-pointers these days. KP was exhausted bc bench didnít give much.... McDermott did nothing and MB only played 14 minutes.

The loss of THjr was the fatal blow to this team... A shame, bc has they remained relatively healthy this couldíve been a 6-8 seed squad. To only be 17-17 with the schedule weíve had, along with losing twice in CHI, just buried us. I doubt we see this team above .500 again.

Some construe this sentiment as being pessimistic, but its merely being objective. Iíve watched almost every minute of every NYK game since the late 70s.... by now, I know what Iím watching. But this is OK.... a blessing even.

KP needs to be served a little humble pie,
    and this season will serve him that dish in spades. Itís also best for the long term to secure a high lottery pick.... add that to an improving foundation and next year should be the time we see a playoff push. Itís not happening this year, whether I wave Pom-poms or not.

Attached Images Attached Images

This is the type of game that shows you KP isnít ready to carry this team into playoffs yet. Heís just not healthy and strong enough yet. HORN let the team down, thatís obvious, but KP needed to make a few shots down the stretch (just like he needed to last game). He had no legs midway into the 4th, and HORN has no clue how to design a play to get him a shot.

Veteran

Taking 2 Ls to the Bulls in a relatively short span and they've shown to be more game past 3weeks than ourselves, tells me what I've always known about this team. SIGH!

They don't have a unicorn, they haven't had Lavine and had Portis and Mirotic missing for about half the season. Wish we would've just kept Holiday and traded Lee during the draft

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Bulls were just giving away this game. We just couldn't close the deal, 3rd game in a row that was winnable. Bulls turned around their season winning these close ones now, maybe we can as well when Tim comes back.

According to Isola appears THJR has an injury with a 6-8week timetable that the team didn't want to provide press for. The team is hopeful for a January return. We're talking another 2weeks absence at a minimum.

It's time to start calling teams after next week to get offers on Lee/Beasley/Thomas/Jack. It's for the greater good

To be honest i was impressed with Horn's move when he assigned LT to guard NM which was very successful.... subbing Nitty to guard Dunn was good too although Nitty is bad right now with his fouls......
    this team plays very good basketball but in spurts ..... i don't know why.... THJ is missed but we can't rely on one player, its about the whole team not one player...

Only saw highlights of the game. Another close loss, but this team hasn't been easy for opponents this season. That's a big improvement. Of course I don't like some things I see, but there's positives to take away from this season so far.

Sig made by Sons of Thunder