Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls 1/10/2018 [Game #41]

He ain't John Wall but a 7fter going coast to coast taking the D RB and dunking it at the other end, juking Doug to it was impressive.

Yeah, that was impressive, but the Knicks defended that play like they were expecting Chicago to take a timeout. Stupid.

tiger0330

Legend
Grant is a way better shooter than when he was a Knick, plenty of time for Frank to improve that shooting, it would have been nice if he came with a shot like Markkanen though.

Last edited:
Word still isn?t out about O?Quinn?s passing. It seems like at least once per game he finds someone on a nice backdoor pass.

tiger0330

Legend
I guess Mills had Tim in his plans before FA which led to the Knicks not signing Holiday but that has turned out to be a terrible move.

I feel like game after game recently this team wants to meltdown in the 4th quarter, but all eyes turn to Jack to right the ship. He hits a runner and we trail by 2.

Refs miss a travel on Lopez and Holiday knocks down the 3. Beasley counters down the other end. We trail by 2.

Hornacek going with KP, O?Quinn, Beasley, Lee, and Jack in the closing 2 minutes. Jack drains the jumper and the game is tied with 81 seconds to go.

tiger0330

Legend
Beas with a nice dime to Jack for a layup. He also corraled a RB off KP ft miss, blocked Nwaba early in the game. I'd say hes not one dimensional. Knicks down 2 2:38 left. Breen saying KP looks tired, I'm sick of this he's tired excuse, this is not a back to back.

Dunn, on a night where he is shooting 3 for 14, goes iso for a perimeter jump shot after KP gets switched onto him and he shoots an air ball.

Crazy last 30 seconds of regulation. Beasley gets blocked. KP emphatically rejects Markkanen at the rim. Dunn misses another jumper. Knicks ball with something like 0.4 seconds to go and tie game.

mafra

Legend
Refs miss a travel on Lopez and Holiday knocks down the 3. Beasley counters down the other end. We trail by 2.

Refs ignored multiple moving violations from
CHI.... they?ve also called the game differently based on who had possession, bc there were a lot more iffy touch fouls awarding CHi FTs while NYK shooters not given the same benefit.

But CHI has at least 12 points bc refs allowed CHI euro steps and moving pivot feet....

Still, Knicks have no energy and are beating themselves, more than losIng bc OG poor officiating.

If they lose 3 times to CHI, and put forth this effort after having a few days off.... it?s time to be sellers.

But KP finally drains a long three! Let?s go.