Here we go again. Another Knicks Coach sinking a season because he loves a player.

Paul1355

All Star
Beasley is the only player on our team who can create his own shot other than KP. I like Beasley as a stretch 4 more than I like him as a SF given the make-up of our roster.

In my mind, Beasley should be coming into the game when KP comes out. I didn?t see the benefit to them playing together against the Bulls and to reduce his playing time when THJ comes back seems strange.

Agreed on all your points. Beasley has shown to be a consistent offensive force. In an ideal world he would be the starter but hardaway and Lee aren?t going to get benched for him. Playing Thomas over Beasley at any time is favoritism and based on nothing else.
I agree that if KP isn?t in then Beasley as a stretch 4 should be the remedy.
I think a bench of Burke and Beasley allows duds on offense like Thomas to play in the lineup because they can stay within their role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broadway

All Star
Well one player we know he don't love...

What a disaster, time to buy him out and stretch him. Typical Knicks meltdown to a season, this was so predictable. BTW I had us winning about 32gms this yr

Kiyaman

Legend
Well one player we know he don't love...

What a disaster, time to buy him out and stretch him. Typical Knicks meltdown to a season, this was so predictable. BTW I had us winning about 32gms this yr

I believe if Noah were in the big man rotation for 16 to 24 minute per game along with Kanter / Quinn / n weak KP the Knicks would be a .500 team.
Then the DNP to WHG, Dotson, and Lance Thomas would be legit to receive playingtime when rotation players are injured or TIRED.
Plus Beasley n Mcderm could split the SF position minutes each game. And Lee n THJ could split n perform at their natural position the SG spot. Giving Jack / Knits / and Burke the opportunity to be a creative playmaker on the court by knowing their teammares roles.

Broadway

All Star
I believe if Noah were in the big man rotation for 16 to 24 minute per game along with Kanter / Quinn / n weak KP the Knicks would be a .500 team.
Then the DNP to WHG, Dotson, and Lance Thomas would be legit to receive playingtime when rotation players are injured or TIRED.
Plus Beasley n Mcderm could split the SF position minutes each game. And Lee n THJ could split n perform at their natural position the SG spot. Giving Jack / Knits / and Burke the opportunity to be a creative playmaker on the court by knowing their teammares roles.

This is a fair point made by Isola

Supposedly Noah got mad at Hornacek because he felt disrespected getting limited playing time against the Warriors, when he was told to be ready...as #kporzee and O'Quinn sat game out.

Kiyaman

Legend
The front office (suspension), plus head coach (DNP) has been disrespecting Noah since the first day of the 2016-17 Knicks training-camp .. when prophet Noah did not want to be a part of the Knicks 2016-17 circus-act season of Melo/Rose/KP/plus Phil's tri-angle offense under a new weiner head coach Hornacek.