Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What I said was so true of last night..jack and Thomas combine for 2 frigin points!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The Knicks are back" - Amare

Originally Posted by Paul1355
    What I said was so true of last night..jack and Thomas combine for 2 frigin points!

it is bizarre how deep hornacek plays this rotation.

my only thought is that perry has told him

"hey, we arent winning a tittle, most likely have zero business being a playoff team, play every body so that we can entertain trades and show who has value on our team down to the last man on the bench"

thats the only thing i can think of.

maybe as fans we arent seeing the big picture; that playing every one in order to work up a trade for a few extra picks or maybe move kanter to package with jack or thomas or mcdermott is the plan.
    seem afraid

Lurker

Originally Posted by DontForgetDerekHarper
    it is bizarre how deep hornacek plays this rotation.

my only thought is that perry has told him
    You very well may be right bro, but it still sucks to watch. When's it going to be our turn?

12th man

Lance Thomas performance is a Tier 3 level player u give 6 to 10 minutes of playingtime to per game.
    Last season 75% of the games Lance Thomas played in the Knicks LOSS.
    So what Lance could hit 1-4 from the 3 point line .. Lance defense is poor as a defender when opponents get the first step on him .. I keep expecting to see some team-defense from Lance n Lee when the two players are on the court in a lineup together but both players stick to one on one defense n they are poor at doing that. Lance n Lee are best at TANKING a season .. need to trade both players for 2nd round pick in February !!!

12th man

Hornacek is a TANKING loser ....
    Our Knicks guards do not co-exist on offense nor defense (Jack/Lee/THJ/Baker/Frank/Burke) .. our Knicks wing players SF are a liability on both sides of the court (Lee n THJ) .. our Knicks stretch 4 PF are weak at scoring inside the paint n defending the paint plus they become useless n a liability when opponents get real physical in the 2nd half of a game (KP/Beasley/Mcderm) .. our Knicks center don't have any help from teammates on switches or boxing out of the paint especially from any of our forwards. Hornacek paint defense and perimeter defense stinks !!!

Boston Celtrics frontcourt has 7.0 Baynes as center, 6.10 Horford as PF, and 6.9 Tatum as SF.
    Toronto Raptors frontcourt has 7.1 Valanciunas as center, 6.10 Ibaka as PF, 6.8 Anunoby as SF.

The Knicks WEAK frontcourt of Kanter / KP /and Lee can't touch any of the two above teams on any part of the b.ball game on offense/defense, especially in communication as a team.

Originally Posted by htr10
    Beasley is the only player on our team who can create his own shot other than KP. I like Beasley as a stretch 4 more than I like him as a SF given the make-up of our roster.

In my mind, Beasley should be coming into the game when KP comes out. I didnít see the benefit to them playing together against the Bulls and to reduce his playing time when THJ comes back seems strange.
    Agreed on all your points. Beasley has shown to be a consistent offensive force. In an ideal world he would be the starter but hardaway and Lee arenít going to get benched for him. Playing Thomas over Beasley at any time is favoritism and based on nothing else.
    I agree that if KP isnít in then Beasley as a stretch 4 should be the remedy.
    I think a bench of Burke and Beasley allows duds on offense like Thomas to play in the lineup because they can stay within their role.

"The Knicks are back" - Amare

Veteran

Well one player we know he don't love...

What a disaster, time to buy him out and stretch him. Typical Knicks meltdown to a season, this was so predictable. BTW I had us winning about 32gms this yr

12th man

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Well one player we know he don't love...

What a disaster, time to buy him out and stretch him. Typical Knicks meltdown to a season, this was so predictable. BTW I had us winning about 32gms this yr
    I believe if Noah were in the big man rotation for 16 to 24 minute per game along with Kanter / Quinn / n weak KP the Knicks would be a .500 team.
    Then the DNP to WHG, Dotson, and Lance Thomas would be legit to receive playingtime when rotation players are injured or TIRED.
    Plus Beasley n Mcderm could split the SF position minutes each game. And Lee n THJ could split n perform at their natural position the SG spot. Giving Jack / Knits / and Burke the opportunity to be a creative playmaker on the court by knowing their teammares roles.

Veteran

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    I believe if Noah were in the big man rotation for 16 to 24 minute per game along with Kanter / Quinn / n weak KP the Knicks would be a .500 team.
    Then the DNP to WHG, Dotson, and Lance Thomas would be legit to receive playingtime when rotation players are injured or TIRED.
    Plus Beasley n Mcderm could split the SF position minutes each game. And Lee n THJ could split n perform at their natural position the SG spot. Giving Jack / Knits / and Burke the opportunity to be a creative playmaker on the court by knowing their teammares roles.
    This is a fair point made by Isola

Supposedly Noah got mad at Hornacek because he felt disrespected getting limited playing time against the Warriors, when he was told to be ready...as #kporzee and O'Quinn sat game out.

12th man

The front office (suspension), plus head coach (DNP) has been disrespecting Noah since the first day of the 2016-17 Knicks training-camp .. when prophet Noah did not want to be a part of the Knicks 2016-17 circus-act season of Melo/Rose/KP/plus Phil's tri-angle offense under a new weiner head coach Hornacek.