Game Thread: New York Knicks @ MN Timberwolves 8:00 1/12/2018 [Game #42]

tiger0330

Legend
Twolves will be tough tonight at Target. coming off wins against the Cavs and OKC, Thibs has done a nice job assembling this team getting Butler, Teague and Gibson in addition to his star youngsters KAT and Wiggins. A nice bench as well, Jamal can still play and Tyus did a nice job filling in for Teague during his injury and is a solid backup to him. I think Timmy is expected back tonight and I would expect him to play some minutes if he's dressed. Lets go Knicks.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
So mad at you for making this emergency thread before me that I'm RESERVING the next one against the T-Wolves.

jk I am gonna make the next one though against them for fun now that I think about it. Also I might be going to that one too.

tiger0330

Legend
So mad at you for making this emergency thread before me that I'm RESERVING the next one against the T-Wolves.

jk I am gonna make the next one though against them for fun now that I think about it. Also I might be going to that one too.
Sorry RJ. Rady has been super with his threads this season,, he deserves a day off.

tiger0330

Legend
Tim isn't being shy. Took 2 shots both misses in his first minutes since NOV, one thing we missed is him rebounding the ball and taking the ball all the way to the other end.

tiger0330

Legend
Nits better tonight than that Bulls game. Fed Quinn for an easy 2 and drove the lane for a layup, seems someone talked to him about driving the lane.

tiger0330

Legend
Knicka up 57-55 at the half. THJ nice game not showing rust with 9pts 4/9. Knicks shooting over 60pct. I posted a team with Tim Clee KP Beas and Kanter should win some games.

mafra

Legend
KAR v KP showdown looking good in the first half. MB, Kanter and folks competing.... let?s hope something breaks our way tonight. Start weekend off on a high note.