Game Thread: New York Knicks @ MN Timberwolves 8:00 1/12/2018 [Game #42]

tiger0330

Legend
KAR v KP showdown looking good in the first half. MB, Kanter and folks competing.... let’s hope something breaks our way tonight. Start weekend off on a high note.
Kats offensive game way ahead of KP esp in the post. Weak flip shot miss by Pirzingis vs a baby hook by KAT that he makes. KAt is still the best player from that draft.

Broadway

All Star
Kats offensive game way ahead of KP esp in the post. Weak flip shot miss by Pirzingis vs a baby hook by KAT that he makes. KAt is still the best player from that draft.

His court awareness on double teams has been gross tonight...off the dribble it's still a work in progress

tiger0330

Legend
Beas draws a lot of attention with his scoring opening up assists by him for easy buckets. A couple of those to Quinn this game.

mafra

Legend

Don?t think it?s even up for debate.... but, after getting our hearts broken losing top pick, KP a nice consolation. Imagine being PHI, knowing they took 2 bums (Okafor and Fultz). Imagine if PHI had Tatum and KP with Embiid and Simmons!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
The previous Timberwolves' arena/court looked way better to me. I don't like this bright and generic look. The other one looked woodsy and had nice matching team color seats.

mafra

Legend
KP and MB pass up wide open looks. Like Horn said, as evident there and previous possession with Frank, the Knicks pass up too many looks from 3, only to pump fake, take 1 dribble, and shoot long 2s. Terrible.

Broadway

All Star
Towns hasn't had a very good season thus far but tonight he's been relatively "special". There is a clear difference in his style of play vs other bigs and the Wolves have their own unique player. He kind of has a very effective "junk" game with some finesse, he makes it work

mafra

Legend
That bum Walsh gave Crawford and Randolph away for nothing, and both are still producing 10 years later.

KP misses dunk. Bricks a FT.... MIN running us out of the building now.... another 4th quarter collapse.

Is it me or does this team look like they?ve quit on the season? I don?t see the energy and spirit they had earlier this season. It just doesn?t seem like they are playing for one another. Their body language looks awful.

With 8/10 in the road.... this season will be over by end of Jan.