Game Thread: New York Knicks vs New Orleans Pelicans 3:30 1/14/2018 [Game #43]

tiger0330

Legend
You just saw the Pels problem on why they're not winning despite having 2 big men putting up record setting numbers for a duo at their positions. Jack strolls in for an easy layup with no resistance, Pels make too many mistakes.

tiger0330

Legend
Didn't count but AD just threw up a 92 ft shot after the 3rd qtr buzzer and made it. Has to be a record for a shot because the longest a shot can be is the length of the court 94 ft.

Last edited:
More questionable coaching from
Hornacek. Gentry going all out with AD and Cousins against our 2nd unit in the 4th quarter and lead is down to 8. Hornacek letting it happen. Apparently never heard of momentum.

tiger0330

Legend
LT gets the OR and tries a reverse layup that doesn't come close. The guy should not be starting I don't care what Horn thinks about his D.

LT gets the OR and tries a reverse layup that doesn't come close. The guy should not be starting I don't care what Horn thinks about his D.

Thomas? defense has been great on both guards and forwards in this game, but you have to contribute something on offense. Jared Jeffries used to knock guys into next week with his screens.

tiger0330

Legend
AD and Tim in a collision and Tim comes down with the full weight of his body on AD legs. AD lucky he wasn't injured there other than having to walk it off.

tiger0330

Legend
Etuan Moore 44% from downtown this season, the Pels should be better. I've been a big Cuz fan but maybe you can't win with him, Pels have a big decision with him this off season.

Kanter with the dunk off the KP pass. Took Hornacek more than half the season to realize Kanter might be a useful weapon in the closing minutes of a game.

Kanter blocks AD. Pelicans wanted the foul, but no call. Lead is 2 with 16.2 seconds to go and 6 seconds on the shot clock. Knicks timeout.

tiger0330

Legend
That big man lineup is going to work if KP gives up the ball like he just did to Kanter for a dunk. Pels cut the lead to 2 a blowout 10 mins ago is a nailbiter now.

Lot of contact between KP and AD. KP misses. Pelicans ball down 2 with 9.9 seconds to go.

Regardless of how this ends, I?ve seen enough from Hornacek. He needs to go.