Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Memphis Grizzlies 8:00 1/17/2018 [Game #45]

Down 18 halfway through the 3rd quarter. Hornacek continues to be business as usual with his ineffective rotations.

tiger0330

Legend
Terrible Knicks possession where they had good intentions to move the ball but KP passes on a 18ft shot and passes to LT for the same shot and he passes to Jack in the left corner who fumbles it for an out of bounds TO. KP should have taken the shot.

mafra

Legend
Another game where I get off work only to see the opponent go on a huge run...

3rd game in 4 days is always bad; 4 games in 6 days worse; and 5 games in 8 days is brutal. Oh, and we?re on the road....

2-12 from downtown.

mafra

Legend
KP blocking everything. Leads NBA in blocks. When we shoot, our rim sounds like it?s made from titanium and reinforced concrete.

dk7th

Benchwarmer
Clyde alluded to the lack of leadership on the Knicks earlier in the game. Thomas is not a captain and KP is either too young or not leadership material. And Hornacek is no Popovich.

tiger0330

Legend
Rabb who has 6 pts for the season has 8 tonight on 4-4 and hammers home a 2 hand alley oop. Can't even stop the scrubs. ��

mafra

Legend
Knits now 0-5.... Ronnie airballs a 3.... NYK 2-19 from 3....

Knicks could?ve cut lead to 10 but went cold last 90 seconds and now trail by 16 as 4th begins.

I?m not even sure there?s 1 guy playing for MEM tonight I would want on the Knicks, other than Evans.... and they are blowing us out of their building.

Shows you how far we have to go...

tiger0330

Legend
Nits steals the ball from Evans and breaks away to make the basket but can't finish and gets blocked. DSJ or DM would have hammered it home.

tiger0330

Legend
The ability of Beas to use both hands is incredible. I couldn't tell you he was left handed with how many buckets he scores with his right hand.

Nits steals the ball from Evans and breaks away to make the basket but can't finish and gets blocked. DSJ or DM would have hammered it home.

Last time I checked the stats, DSJ gets a higher percentage of his shots blocked than any other guard in the league. Maybe he would have dunked it home or maybe he would be picking the ball out of his teeth after getting it stuffed back into his face.

mafra

Legend

And J-Kidd or Rondo would?ve bounced ball off glass for a MB slam.

NYK 5-24 from downtown... KP can?t score again in the 4th but Timmy hits a rare 3 and lead only 4 with 4 to go.

KP with the steal but turns it over on the break.