Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Los Angeles Lakers 3:30 1/21/2018 [Game #47]

jimkcchief88

All Star
I didn?t watch much of yesterday?s game as you could read the tea leaves when Randle opened up with two monster dunks. Obviously he was up to the challenge and KP??? Still pouting about not being an all star starter. Well guess what KP???? You don?t deserve it. I?ve been watching Jordan Clarkson since a transferred to Mizzou for his final two years. He?s a baller and a Laker draft pick. Would you rather have Clarkson or CLEE or even Timjr???? I sure hope we are done drafting these unknown Euros instead of real players:(

Kiyaman

Legend
The most important question after the game .. Did Luke Walton out coach Hornacek throughout the game, especially the 4th quarter ???

Paul1355

All Star
Very fortunate to win the Jazz game too. Can't take anyone lightly when you get beat by an undermanned MEM team and squeak by an 8 game under .500 Jazz team. Jack will still start and get the bulk of the minutes at PG until Trey gets more run time with the team, he was talking about not fully being on the same page with the team on plays. Unfortunately teams don't get much practice on road trips so it'll be a few weeks before he could possibly replace Jack in the starting lineup.
Playing jack at this point is a waste of time...he should be the veteran back up because he can?t defend and doesn?t score enough to warrant a starting position.

He doesn?t break down a defense, doesn?t stretch the floor, he isn?t a consistent facilitator...I just don?t see the point of him starting and playing significant minutes..we are under .500 with him staring nearly every game at the point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiyaman

Legend
Playing jack at this point is a waste of time...he should be the veteran back up because he can?t defend and doesn?t score enough to warrant a starting position.

He doesn?t break down a defense, doesn?t stretch the floor, he isn?t a consistent facilitator...I just don?t see the point of him starting and playing significant minutes..we are under .500 with him staring nearly every game at the point

Jack happen to be the best veteran experience PG on the roster .. Jack is a mentor n KEEPER for Frank n Burke.
Courtney Lee"s 35 minute of playingtime and KP 35 minute of playingtime has a lot to do with the Knicks 27 losses this season .. yes count tonight game against GS another Knicks loss .. KP can't do anything to stop Durant or Green from winning the game .. and CLee can't do anything to stop Klay or Iggy from winning the game.

Paul1355

All Star
Jack happen to be the best veteran experience PG on the roster .. Jack is a mentor n KEEPER for Frank n Burke.
Courtney Lee"s 35 minute of playingtime and KP 35 minute of playingtime has a lot to do with the Knicks 27 losses this season .. yes count tonight game against GS another Knicks loss .. KP can't do anything to stop Durant or Green from winning the game .. and CLee can't do anything to stop Klay or Iggy from winning the game.

Bro Lees defense has been great he?s the most consistent knick..him playing has nothing to do with the losses