Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    Burke with 12&9 after 3. He started 100 games for Utah. Just start the kid and see if heís worth keeping around. Please.... please... no more Jack. Trade Lee too... no sense Jack or Lee should continue to get minutes. These 2 could care less if team wins or not. Theyíre simply professionals cashing paychecks. 17 years watching players like this should be enough.
    Not sure what else Burke can do to show that he should get the chance to start.

With 6 to go, Lee bricks a 3 that wouldíve cut lead to 5...

KP fouls out having missed 9 of his 16 shots, didnít record a single assist or grab 1 lousy offensive rebound in 27 minutes.

7-10 for Burke with 11 assists.

Another 4 quarter wasted with Jack and Lee standing around watching the other team score.

Knicks now 4-14 their last 18 games. I imagine the a team will be playing ten games under .500 ball for Feb-March as well.

From 17-14 to 21-28 in a blink of an eye....

Looking at the NYK bench and it doesnít look like anybody broke a sweat tonight. Incredible.

Horny says, ďThey scored 34 points to start the game and we had only 1 foul. This shows you the lack of aggressiveness... we guard people but not with any force. We donít get into bodies... maybe bc theyíre afraid players will go around them.Ē

Letís go PHO tomorrow!

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    Knits now 1-6 from the floor... Horn pulls him immediately after he bricks a 3... with him on the floor DEN balloons lead to almost 20.
    I would love to trade for Hezonja and Mudiay and I think we could get both. Couldn't watch the game tonight had to work appears this game went about how I thought except a higher final score than expected

Veteran

Originally Posted by Broadway
    I would love to trade for Hezonja and Mudiay and I think we could get both. Couldn't watch the game tonight had to work appears this game went about how I thought except a higher final score than expected
    Probably could just sign Hezonja in the offseason. He has started to play okay off the bench for Orlando, but I doubt heíll have much of a market.

Denver tried to trade Mudiay, possibly to us, maybe this last off-season, and apparently PJ laughed at them. Iím guessing they want a 1st round pick for him. I donít like Mudiay, but Iíd rather have anyone other than Jack and Lee getting minutes at guard.

This team has no interest in getting younger and tanking properly Iíll bet. Watch us not move Lee and Lance Thomas and still be giving them and Jack heavy minutes after the trade deadline.

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Probably could just sign Hezonja in the offseason. He has started to play okay off the bench for Orlando, but I doubt he’ll have much of a market.

Denver tried to trade Mudiay, possibly to us, maybe this last off-season, and apparently PJ laughed at them. I’m guessing they want a 1st round pick for him. I don’t like Mudiay, but I’d rather have anyone other than Jack and Lee getting minutes at guard.

This team has no interest in getting younger and tanking properly I’ll bet. Watch us not move Lee and Lance Thomas and still be giving them and Jack heavy minutes after the trade deadline.
    Our cap situation is going to be very tricky this offseason. You may be right his market might not be much but just enough we can't move on him. I don't think it'll take much to get him. Malone would love a Jack type point guard they had Jameer and Augustin for the past few yrs. I think we can trade Jack/McDermott/2018 2nd for Mudiay and swing KO/Baker/future 2nd for Hezonja...send KO back home

Hezonja is in the trade rumors now...I really would love him in a Knick uni...the kid cares. We could then focus our attention on drafting Doncic(I like other prospects too but I think this would fit out Euro centric team) except by adding these two we actually get guys with some spunk/moxy/attitude

Here's what's on Hoopshype currently

Hezonja has been down this road before — he cropped up in trade rumors last season too — so he knows that this won’t likely be the last time either. Undeterred by all the noise, Hezonja is finally breaking out and producing some of his finest moments on an NBA court yet — and he’s ready to keep on rising as well. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] “I wasn’t paying attention at all to it — I mean, I’m not on Twitter, I barely use Instagram, so I’m not swiping, I’m not a typical athlete nowadays. “I’m really focused on basketball, that’s why I’m here in America, so I really don’t care about anything else.
    Come on Perry this is your old front office do something
    Last edited by Broadway; Jan 26, 2018 at 07:56.

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    This team has no interest in getting younger and tanking properly .
    sure we do... horny started Opie at point guard tonite... that screams out.. WE'RE TANKING...

Veteran

Originally Posted by paris401
    sure we do... horny started Opie at point guard tonite... that screams out.. WE'RE TANKING...
    He did have that sweet line of 0 points, 1 assist, 2 rebounds in 12 minutes with no shot attempts. Thatís what youíre looking for from your starting 2 guard, right?

12th man

Wow .. its getting hard out here for Knick fans .. we gave up 39 pts in the first quarter n gave up 130 pts for the game .. WHERES THE DEFENSE coach Hornacek/Rambis ???