Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    KP with 10 points in the opening 6 minutes of the 2nd half.

  2. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    KP hits the 3. 5 for 5 in the 3rd quarter. Lead is up to 15.

  3. #33
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    In the 2nd half, Hornacek goes to Burke to replace Jack. Is Ntilikina benched after that last bad turnover in the 1st half?

  4. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Kanter blocks Booker and Booker shoves Kanter. Booker already with a tech and flagrant. Time to eject this kid.

  5. #35
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Double techs on Kanter and Booker. Booker is gone. You need to grow up, kid. Can’t let yourself get ejected when you are the best player on the team.

  6. #36
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,300
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    KP had Dudley guarding him in the post and couldn't back him down to get him closer to the basket for a better shot. Dudley isn't TC, pathetic that he can't take advantage of that matchup.

  7. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    THJ back in the game. Lead is 15.

  8. #38
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    KP had Dudley guarding him in the post and couldn't back him down to get him closer to the basket for a better shot. Dudley isn't TC, pathetic that he can't take advantage of that matchup.
    KP is having a good 3rd quarter.

  9. #39
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Kanter now with 20 points and 10 boards with 3 minutes left to play in the 3rd.

  10. #40
    Veteran tiger0330's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    9,300
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by htr10
    Double techs on Kanter and Booker. Booker is gone. You need to grow up, kid. Can’t let yourself get ejected when you are the best player on the team.
    Without Booker I think the Knicks can put this in the bank.

  11. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Burke just shot an air ball. Are all 3 of our PGs bad outside shooters?

  12. #42
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Without Booker I think the Knicks can put this in the bank.
    I doubt it. This team finds ways to lose.

  13. #43
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    6,437
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    You’d think a 3-4 road trip would’ve been something we would’ve signed off for when this 7-game road trip began. Just look at the crappy road record this team has this season. But with awful losses in LAK and DEN and with KP sitting vs GSW, it somehow doesn’t feel like a moral victory.

  14. #44
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    THJ getting hot in the 3rd quarter. 6 for 10 shooting so far in the game.

  15. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,724
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    You’d think a 3-4 road trip would’ve been something we would’ve signed off for when this 7-game road trip began. Just look at the crappy road record this team has this season. But with awful losses in LAK and DEN and with KP sitting vs GSW, it somehow doesn’t feel like a moral victory.
    That bad home loss against the Pelicans right before the 7 game road trip still sticks with me too.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: Nov 04, 2017, 11:18
  2. Replies: 63
    Last Post: Jan 23, 2017, 14:44
  3. Replies: 34
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2016, 17:48
  4. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Mar 09, 2016, 22:55
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: Jul 19, 2008, 14:37

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •