Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

We can blame Horn for the rotation in the game, but playing the young players i guess this is a decision from the management not him. they should tell him we need this amount of minutes for these players because we want to develop our young talents. I don't think it is Horns decision to say we develop or we give the playoff a shot....

Originally Posted by htr10
    I agree that Hornacek has been awful and needs to go, but players doing juvenile things like this give Hornacek ammo to put the blame on them.
    Not enough people are talking about hornacek on the hot seat though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The Knicks are back" - Amare

Originally Posted by The Dragon
    We can blame Horn for the rotation in the game, but playing the young players i guess this is a decision from the management not him. they should tell him we need this amount of minutes for these players because we want to develop our young talents. I don't think it is Horns decision to say we develop or we give the playoff a shot....
    The coach makes the decisions on rotations and has his favorites in lance Thomas ďthe co captainĒ who sucks and would barely play on any other team. He is so much like Mike Dantonis version of Jared Jeffries itís not even funny. All defense, canít score and is overrated by the coach while not playing better guys as a result. You need to favor the guys that have the talent and skill, the hustle guys come in when youíre having an off game.

Jack starting makes no sense anymore. Ntilikina and Burke can play better defense and offense than jack..we are wasting time playing him over 30 min a game, especially when we can use a two pg system that coach reverted from with Burke and frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The Knicks are back" - Amare

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    Maybe he was protesting Hornís awful coaching final few possessions. Hasnít coach heard he can make defensive moves?
    coach's D moves... i see why beasley has be on so many teams... he plays no D... none...zero...nada ... they should cut his ass... let him go humming on the A train... he's a bum