New York Knicks at Milwaukee Bucks - Friday, 2/2/18 at 8PM

Kiyaman

Legend
Kanter m Frank need help .. right now I would trade THJ and KP for Harris n Bradley n a first round pick ..
Tied at 74 end of 3rd qtr.

mafra

Legend
Knits with a slick crossover move to blow by Antykoopa, only to have Greek Freak block him from behind.

KP and Brown get double techs. I actually think KP made Brown look like a fool in the exchange, but I?m bias.

Hornacek has Jack, THJ who has been awful tonight, Lance Thomas, and Lee out there with KP in the 4th. I really don?t like Hornacek.

Hanging onto a 2 point lead. At least Hornacek gets Kanter, who has 17 points and 17 boards, back into the game in the closing minutes.

mafra

Legend
Kanter with third straight game with at least 17 & 17.... first Since Ben Macadoo to do that...

Timmy gets blocked driving to hoop. NY up 2 with 150 seconds left. Hardaway now 1-12 tonight (2-22 shooting last 2 games). Ugly.

Broadway

All Star
THJR off the dribble game is still shaky and he's bad at playmaking. He's either hot or cold with his shot, no real diversity to his game. Maddening to watch

mafra

Legend
Another 4th we are forced to endure futile
Bricks from Jack and Lee. How is it Burke doesn?t play a minute?

mafra

Legend
90-90 and KP takes an awful 3 early in shot clock.... but NY force turnover and Timmy going to the FT line.

mafra

Legend
Timmy misses both FTs but Ny snag rebound. So, of course, Timmy drives and bricks a layup off glass

Our ball with the game still tied and a little over 40 seconds to go. If THJ misses another shot here, I may just turn the TV off.

mafra

Legend
MIL has been getting away with murder all game, as refs now fail to blow whistle on blatant push-off (after just calling Kanter for it).... but MIL missed shot. Ny with the ball... 90-90... 42 seconds. LT has played excellent defense on Greeky.