Game Thread: New York Knicks vs Atlanta Hawks 12:00 2/4/2018 [Game #54]

tiger0330

Legend
Phantom foul on THJ against Bazemore and Bazemore misses both freebies, "Ball don't lie" Rasheed Wallace.
Officials suck, replay showed THJ wasn't anywhere near Bazemore but the gave him 2 FTs but they had to change it to 3 fts which negated a Hardaway bucket when they sent Bazemore back to the line for his 3rd FT. Clyde said he's never seen a play like that and neither have I.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Officials suck, replay showed THJ wasn't anywhere near Bazemore but the gave him 2 FTs but they had to change it to 3 fts which negated a Hardaway bucket when they sent Bazemore back to the line for his 3rd FT. Clyde said he's never seen a play like that and neither have I.

Did they even reset the time?

tiger0330

Legend
Hardaway has sucked. He's out of bounds receiving the in-bounds with 6.7 left.

99-96 after the Hawks miss a FT, Knicks 3.5 left. Hardaway misses the final 3. If that was Horns play out of the T/O for THJ to take the last shot, he should be fired tomorrow.

tiger0330

Legend
This might be the game that gets Horn fired before the season ends. Going to be Rambis as the interim head coach if Perry fires Hornacek and if the Knicks had any ideas of buying for a playoff push or trading this years 1st to dump Noah they're NUTS.

Broadway

All Star
Guys I slept in until about 12:00(cst) missed all of this game. I saw the score/boxscore 95-90 Knicks with 50sec to go. How did we lose this game? Not that I'm angry or anything but how do you lose up 5 with 50sec to go with losing team stuck on 90 but end up with 99?

Last edited:
This might be the game that gets Horn fired before the season ends. Going to be Rambis as the interim head coach if Perry fires Hornacek and if the Knicks had any ideas of buying for a playoff push or trading this years 1st to dump Noah they're NUTS.

Knicks now tied with Lakers for 9th most losses in the NBA. Yeah, no way you look to trade that 1st round pick anymore.

tiger0330

Legend
Guys I slept in until about 12:00(cst) missed all of this game. I saw the score/boxscore 95-90 Knicks with 50sec to go. How did we lose this game? Not that I'm angry or anything but how do you lose up 5 with 50sec to go with losing stuck on 90 but end up with 99?
Dedmon came up with a key OR with a 4 pt Knicks lead, kicked it out to Muscala who made a 3 followed by Bazemore 's 4th 3 from the left corner. Kanter wasn't in to finish as usual but his rebounding might have helped as much as Horn thinks his D hurts. THJ better snap out of it because if he finishes the season like this we're going to be saying Mills paid what to sign him.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 16

mafra

Legend
So glad I finally quit on this team.... avoided wasting 2 hours of my life watching them.... feels good not to be pissed off on a Sunday bc our Knicks are a disaster....

Going 6-16 last 22 was all the evidence I needed.... 6-17 now.

KP 9-20. THjr a disaster again. Isn?t this the second loss to ATL this season?

It?s all about the tank now.