Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Hardaway has sucked. He's out of bounds receiving the in-bounds with 6.7 left.

99-96 after the Hawks miss a FT, Knicks 3.5 left. Hardaway misses the final 3. If that was Horns play out of the T/O for THJ to take the last shot, he should be fired tomorrow.

This might be the game that gets Horn fired before the season ends. Going to be Rambis as the interim head coach if Perry fires Hornacek and if the Knicks had any ideas of buying for a playoff push or trading this years 1st to dump Noah they're NUTS.

Veteran

Guys I slept in until about 12:00(cst) missed all of this game. I saw the score/boxscore 95-90 Knicks with 50sec to go. How did we lose this game? Not that I'm angry or anything but how do you lose up 5 with 50sec to go with losing team stuck on 90 but end up with 99?
    Last edited by Broadway; Feb 04, 2018 at 15:04.

Veteran

This loss is so bad that you almost have to laugh.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    This might be the game that gets Horn fired before the season ends. Going to be Rambis as the interim head coach if Perry fires Hornacek and if the Knicks had any ideas of buying for a playoff push or trading this years 1st to dump Noah they're NUTS.
    Knicks now tied with Lakers for 9th most losses in the NBA. Yeah, no way you look to trade that 1st round pick anymore.

Hawks have lost 12-13 of their last road games and beat the Knicks.

Originally Posted by Broadway
    Guys I slept in until about 12:00(cst) missed all of this game. I saw the score/boxscore 95-90 Knicks with 50sec to go. How did we lose this game? Not that I'm angry or anything but how do you lose up 5 with 50sec to go with losing stuck on 90 but end up with 99?
    Dedmon came up with a key OR with a 4 pt Knicks lead, kicked it out to Muscala who made a 3 followed by Bazemore 's 4th 3 from the left corner. Kanter wasn't in to finish as usual but his rebounding might have helped as much as Horn thinks his D hurts. THJ better snap out of it because if he finishes the season like this we're going to be saying Mills paid what to sign him.
    Last edited by tiger0330; Feb 04, 2018 at 14:50.

Attached Images Attached Images

Hawks shot the 3 like the Rockets or GS today 15-33.

So glad I finally quit on this team.... avoided wasting 2 hours of my life watching them.... feels good not to be pissed off on a Sunday bc our Knicks are a disaster....

Going 6-16 last 22 was all the evidence I needed.... 6-17 now.

KP 9-20. THjr a disaster again. Isn’t this the second loss to ATL this season?

It’s all about the tank now.

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    Dedmon came up with a key OR with a 4 pt Knicks lead, kicked it out to Muscala who made a 3 followed by Bazemore 's 4th 3 from the left corner. Kanter wasn't in to finish as usual but his rebounding might have helped as much as Horn thinks his D hurts. THJ better snap out of it because if he finishes the season like this we're going to be saying Mills paid what to sign him.
    Thanks for the explanation Tig, as the saying goes..."bad teams find ways to lose"

As far as THJR that's already a forgone conclusion...Courtney Lee's play stacked against his this yr, is the proven evidence. They don't make the same money. Ironically ATL was only willing to pay THJR what Courtney Lee is currently making. No way should THJR have been given that deal in any lifetime.

Some thought his absence and return were the reason for sour play and solution to our problems. He's not a difference maker, he's never been one at any point in his NBA career, this season proves what the evidence has shown throughout. Him being a starter is actually a joke at best he's probably a 6th man.

12th man

Wow! That was a quick afternoon LOSS for bum coach Hornacek !!!

.. I did say I would DNP Tim Hardaway for today afternoon game .. TIRED KP almost had a double-double in 32 minutes vs the Lottery Hawks .. Dolan has to pay millions to get KP on the All Star team .. KP weak performance is not a 30 minute NBA player.

Hornacek starter 5 lineup can not beat the 15-37 Lottery Hawks !!!

I said it at the beginning of the season n I will keep repeating it "THJ is not a starter he's a 6th man off the bench"
    .. "Lee is a 20 minute starter at the SG position." .. Jack is a 21 minute PG until he become more creative." .. "Lee and THJ should never be in the same lineup together the two players only know how to perform at one position SG !!!

The Knicks blew a six-point lead in the final 2:13 and a four-point lead in the last minute in a ghastly 99-96 matinee defeat. The struggling Hardaway made a series of disastrous misplays — and the referees took away one of his rare baskets in a mind-boggling sequence.

“It’s a tough loss, probably the toughest of the year,’’ Hornacek said.

“We don’t know how to win yet,’’ Porzingis said. “We don’t know how to finish games and win games at the end. My fingers can count how many games we’ve lost like this at the last moment.

“Honestly the feeling is I can’t even process we lost,” he added. “I can’t believe it. It was our game — 100 percent our game.”

The collapse started with Porzingis missing the back end of a pair of free throws with 1:07 left and the Knicks up four.

Hardaway grabbed the rebound, but instead of trying to kill the clock, he hoisted up a brick, giving the Hawks a chance.

“We all know it wasn’t a good shot and he knows it,’’ said Porzingis, who scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half to go with eight rebounds, five blocks and four steals. “He shot the ball too early and should’ve kept the ball and let the time run out. Stuff happens. We make mistakes. I missed the free throw.”

“Personally I wouldn’t say tough [loss],” Lee said. “I would say the most embarrassing game we lost.”

Veteran

Remember when the Pelicans loss was the toughest loss of the year? What was that, 2 weeks ago? Y’know your team is in trouble when every few games you’re having your “toughest loss of the season”.

Veteran

Originally Posted by htr10
    Knicks trail by 8 late in the 1st half on their home court to arguably the worst team in the NBA. Geez.
    so we lost to the worse team in the nba... guess that makes us a worser team...or maybe that means we should be in the G-league....