Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    12th man

Originally Posted by jimkcchief88
    Yeah but the Cavs/GSW/Spurs rest players in anticipation of a deep playoff run and championship, not a hopeful 7-8 seed. Like they say there “availability” is an “ability.” A 22 year old pro complaining about being tired playing basketball is like a grasshopper getting tired of jumping. I like KP but damn he’s soft. I’m sick to death of our soft Euro imports with their “sore knees” and soft attitudes. When I was their age I played all day and partied all night. Just once we need to draft a dude so scared to go back to the ghetto that he’s willing to run thru a wall.
    LMAO .. CTFU .. So true !!!

Veteran

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    There goes KP 145M extension this summer or are the Knicks crazy enough to offer him one despite him sustaining a potentially career ending injury.
    This is such bad situation, maybe not career ending but even when he comes back All-Star break next yr he won't be the same for that season and we could sit him the whole yr because we won't be any good. UNREAL!

Good news is THJ doesn't look like a reoccurrance of that stress injury. Bad news is Nits has quad tendinitis along with a sore knee. Horn pretty much said he won't play him more minutes with his injury risk.

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    At least it’s reason not to play KP until after ASB.
    yep after the 2019 ASB...

Veteran

Originally Posted by mafra
    At least NYK pick up a game on ATL & ORL. Let’s solidify our top ten draft standing!
    top 10... after tonite we r a top 3... i hear fredic weis jr will be available...

Veteran

Horn won’t be able to bury Beas in the messy rotation anymore.
    bury Beas??? did u ever see him play a lick of 'D'... the answer is no... after a miss, he leisurely jogs upcourt... there's a reason he's been on 27 diff teams... toooo much marijuana...

Veteran

Yep I get all that but the man can score with the best and this team without KP and Timjr is going to struggle mightily to score. It takes me back to a better time seeing number 8 in cornrows putting in work for the Knicks.

Veteran

Good news is THJ doesn't look like a reoccurrance of that stress injury.
    is this really good news??? after the last few games, we mite be better off with him.... BUT... u mite be rite.. after the last few games, keeping him in the lineup mite be the ticket to the lottery...

Veteran

Y It takes me back to a better time seeing number 8 in cornrows putting in work for the Knicks.
    he was a 'player' for a couple/few years... those were good times...

Veteran

Y It takes me back to a better time seeing number 8 in cornrows putting in work for the Knicks.
    he was a 'player' for a couple/few years... those were good times...

12th man

Originally Posted by paris401
    bury Beas??? did u ever see him play a lick of 'D'... the answer is no... after a miss, he leisurely jogs upcourt... there's a reason he's been on 27 diff teams... toooo much marijuana...
    Ganga good for the blood !!!
    Beasley showed good signs of offense/defense talent as a Knick .. Beasley is a natural SF having SG tendency as wing-player in his performance.
    Beasley is not a Stretch 4 nor a PF in the NBA.
    During the month of November, Beasley performance should have been move to the starter SF position .. making THJ our 6th Man off the bench.
    Hornacek foolish coaching never put a decent backup for KP in the rotation nor did Horn put a decent backup for Lee in the rotation .. this Knick season road losses had a lot to do with Hornacek clueless player position n substitution .. Beasley n Mcderm n bum Lance should have been put on the court as the Knicks SF, the 3 players are not strong n quick enough to be a PF or stretch 4, and every time Horn put Beasley or Mcderm or Lance on the court to be the PF or stretch 4 opponents frontcourt always had more length n physical strength over the Knicks.
    Our SG Lee n THJ are specifically wing SG, both has been poor wing forwards on offense/defense this season where either one at the SF spot has lead the team to losses .. plus the two SG players Lee n THJ does not know how to co-exist together in a lineup.

Everyone keep talking bout our PG Jack or Frank or Burke when the Knicks biggest problem lies in the performance of their Bigs letting Knicks opponents slashers n bigs score 60 or more points in the paint each game .. Kanter n KP are liabilities on defense the two BIGs has not learn how to create STOPS in the 4th quarter in 55 games this season.

Veteran

agree beas has had many moments this year on "O", but i've seen him tooo many time arguing a non-call, not getting back on "D"... there's a reason he's been acquiring frequent flyer miles since his #2 selection ... you gotta play both ends and stop whining...

12th man

There goes KP 145M extension this summer or are the Knicks crazy enough to offer him one despite him sustaining a potentially career ending injury.
    Excuse me .. but what position are KP a offense/defense threat to Knicks opponents again?
    A) Center?
    B) PF?
    C) SG?
    D) Neither of the 3 selection above?

The answer is D !!!

12th man

Originally Posted by paris401
    agree beas has had many moments this year on "O", but i've seen him tooo many time arguing a non-call, not getting back on "D"... there's a reason he's been acquiring frequent flyer miles since his #2 selection ... you gotta play both ends and stop whining...
    Hornacek did not give any of the Knicks bench players a role to play to .. nor did Hornacek create a decent offense/defense lineup to start games or finish games.

Hornacek had plenty of chances to build a 2nd unit bench lineup from several well playing Knick bench players having "Quinn / WHG / Mcderm / THJ / and Frank" .. this was not done for reason of Hornacek Goal to TANK the season or just plain no coaching technology or no coaching plan.
    Beasley Mcderm or bum Lance should not have been KP backup in the rotation.
    The Knicks has been WEAK at the PF position all season.