Game Thread(Game 55) Bucks vs Knicks 7:30pm

Broadway

All Star
Playing competitive until...

Hey guys I'm hearing #kporzee injured his left knee possibly pretty bad on a dunk attempt. He was under the basket grabbing his knee and had to be helped to the locker room. Knicks are up at the moment in the 2nd.

Did any of you see this(I didn't)

jimkcchief88

All Star
Emergency Game thread: Knicks vs Bucks

Yes apathy has set in for even die-hard Knicks fans. Makes sense with two PG?s we passed on in the draft are tearing it up and will be in the dunk contest. Looks like the Knicks are up by 1 after 1 quarter:)

Landed funny on his left knee after a driving dunk attempt against Ante. He limped off, with each arm around a team doctor, looking like he was putting a little weight on the hurt leg. MRI will tell the tale if he torn something obviously. Might be a bad injury, might not be too terrible.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Sorry I missed your thread Broadway merge please mods...if KP is hurt tank fans will be happy because we won?t win another game this season without him

Kanter with 13 points and 9 boards in the 1st half. Wow, he has been effective during the last stretch. Easily the best Knick.

tiger0330

Legend
Just tuning in. KP sprained knee on a dunk attempt, saw the replay, anytime you're helped off the court it might be serious.

Broadway

All Star
Landed funny on his left knee after a driving dunk attempt against Ante. He limped off, with each arm around a team doctor, looking like he was putting a little weight on the hurt leg. MRI will tell the tale if he torn something obviously. Might be a bad injury, might not be too terrible.

Yeah maybe it's a significant-moderate sprain like before...here's the play as you described

WHG sticks to his guns about wanting to be traded right before the game in the lock room with reporters. He answered the questions respectfully but very direct on what he hopes to be a quick resolution. #kporzee gets hurt tonight Bucks are without one of their main bigs and a newbie(via trade) and yet Hornacek still doesn't play WHG any first half minutes?

I mean WOW how deep is this HATE?

I'm beginning to think Hornacek doesn't like the makeup of this team and doesn't want to coach them any longer

Broadway

All Star
And people want to trade him because supposedly doesn't defend.

Well this is the reason WHG isn't playing per coach but I feel with fans it could be his trade value will never be higher and some don't want to commit long term salary to him. His value probably drops next yr if we get him to/he wants to opt in.

tiger0330

Legend
Bucks not sitting on their hands before the deadline getting Zeller. Mills and Perry need to do something besides watching the games, buy or sell just do something to chart a course for the team.

Well, that didn?t take long. Bucks stretch lead from 4 to 20 in the opening 6 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Sweet halftime adjustments again there Hornacek.

mafra

Legend
Hardaway is 4-13 (0-5 from Downtown) tonight. 9-46 (1-20 from downtown) last few games.

NY trail 76-54, but the good news is Jack and Lee and Thomas gaining valuable floor time experience. Building equity, which should really pay off in the next couple seasons.

tiger0330

Legend
Bucks 76-63 end of 3. I think THJ made one 3 last game to break a 13 straight missed 3 streak, today 0-5 that's like 1-19 or somewhere near that.