Game Thread(Game 55) Bucks vs Knicks 7:30pm

Paul1355

All Star
I don?t think you sit your young ?star? just to protect him. I just think it goes back to the question of can KP with his frail frame survive the rigorous 82 game NBA season???? So far the answer is NO. Tank fans should be doing cartwheels. This team may not win another game this season. Throw Beas into KP?s spot and let the fun begin. Horn won?t be able to bury Beas in the messy rotation anymore. Even Willy might get some clock. What a hot mess this franchise continues to be

Time for Beasley to wake up again. Tank mode in effect, sell the vets. Get as many assists as possible and draft a good pick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broadway

All Star
I don’t think you sit your young “star” just to protect him. I just think it goes back to the question of can KP with his frail frame survive the rigorous 82 game NBA season???? So far the answer is NO. Tank fans should be doing cartwheels. This team may not win another game this season. Throw Beas into KP’s spot and let the fun begin. Horn won’t be able to bury Beas in the messy rotation anymore. Even Willy might get some clock. What a hot mess this franchise continues to be��

Actually you're proving my point. If an injury prone frail framed player who has a medical condition states he's tired in December and his numbers start declining rapidly as the team sinks in the standings, you rest him. Who the hell are we to suggest "WE DON'T REST PLAYERS" when the Spurs/GSW/Cavs teams that have won a lot in most recent yrs. We don't want guys to rip-shred their knee(s) up in sunrise of their career who have proven to be injury prone in other areas as we're trying to build our way back to competitive excellence. We'd rather they be healthy as possible.

Jabari Parker tore his ACL and didn't come back until a yr later about the same time last yr

Yes a HOT MESS we are, actually a hot mess in a DUMPSTER TIRE FIRE

tiger0330

Legend
There goes KP 145M extension this summer or are the Knicks crazy enough to offer him one despite him sustaining a potentially career ending injury.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yeah but the Cavs/GSW/Spurs rest players in anticipation of a deep playoff run and championship, not a hopeful 7-8 seed. Like they say there ?availability? is an ?ability.? A 22 year old pro complaining about being tired playing basketball is like a grasshopper getting tired of jumping. I like KP but damn he?s soft. I?m sick to death of our soft Euro imports with their ?sore knees? and soft attitudes. When I was their age I played all day and partied all night. Just once we need to draft a dude so scared to go back to the ghetto that he?s willing to run thru a wall.

Kiyaman

Legend
Hornacek and Rambis are CLUELESS on playing 2 BIGs in the lineup for the past 2 seasons in a row .. we have been without a decent frontcourt offense/defense to pull out game wins (There's NO creative formate in KP n Kanter's performance as a tanddem), our road record for 2 seasons speaks lottery ...
When KP went down with injury .. Hornacek replacement should've been WHG as KP backup.
There was no reason for Hornacek n Rambis to put bigmen Noah and WHG in the DNP Doghouse throughout the first 55 games.
We were suppose to have played several tandem BIGs in the rotation throughout our 55 games .. especially our back to back games ..
KP n Kanter
KP n Noah
KP n Quinn
KP n WHG
Kanter n WHG
Noah n WHG
Quinn n WHG

Hornacek's 3 guard lineup of Jack Lee n THJ has been getting awful to watch as the season goes on .. Hornacek's starting lineup plus 6th 7th n 8th man off the bench performance has no chemistry on both sides of the court.

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah but the Cavs/GSW/Spurs rest players in anticipation of a deep playoff run and championship, not a hopeful 7-8 seed. Like they say there ?availability? is an ?ability.? A 22 year old pro complaining about being tired playing basketball is like a grasshopper getting tired of jumping. I like KP but damn he?s soft. I?m sick to death of our soft Euro imports with their ?sore knees? and soft attitudes. When I was their age I played all day and partied all night. Just once we need to draft a dude so scared to go back to the ghetto that he?s willing to run thru a wall.

LMAO .. CTFU .. So true !!!

Broadway

All Star
There goes KP 145M extension this summer or are the Knicks crazy enough to offer him one despite him sustaining a potentially career ending injury.

This is such bad situation, maybe not career ending but even when he comes back All-Star break next yr he won't be the same for that season and we could sit him the whole yr because we won't be any good. UNREAL!

tiger0330

Legend
Good news is THJ doesn't look like a reoccurrance of that stress injury. Bad news is Nits has quad tendinitis along with a sore knee. Horn pretty much said he won't play him more minutes with his injury risk.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Yep I get all that but the man can score with the best and this team without KP and Timjr is going to struggle mightily to score. It takes me back to a better time seeing number 8 in cornrows putting in work for the Knicks.

paris401

Starter
Good news is THJ doesn't look like a reoccurrance of that stress injury.

is this really good news??? after the last few games, we mite be better off with him.... BUT... u mite be rite.. after the last few games, keeping him in the lineup mite be the ticket to the lottery...

Kiyaman

Legend
bury Beas??? did u ever see him play a lick of 'D'... the answer is no... after a miss, he leisurely jogs upcourt... there's a reason he's been on 27 diff teams... toooo much marijuana...

Ganga good for the blood !!!
Beasley showed good signs of offense/defense talent as a Knick .. Beasley is a natural SF having SG tendency as wing-player in his performance.
Beasley is not a Stretch 4 nor a PF in the NBA.
During the month of November, Beasley performance should have been move to the starter SF position .. making THJ our 6th Man off the bench.
Hornacek foolish coaching never put a decent backup for KP in the rotation nor did Horn put a decent backup for Lee in the rotation .. this Knick season road losses had a lot to do with Hornacek clueless player position n substitution .. Beasley n Mcderm n bum Lance should have been put on the court as the Knicks SF, the 3 players are not strong n quick enough to be a PF or stretch 4, and every time Horn put Beasley or Mcderm or Lance on the court to be the PF or stretch 4 opponents frontcourt always had more length n physical strength over the Knicks.
Our SG Lee n THJ are specifically wing SG, both has been poor wing forwards on offense/defense this season where either one at the SF spot has lead the team to losses .. plus the two SG players Lee n THJ does not know how to co-exist together in a lineup.

Everyone keep talking bout our PG Jack or Frank or Burke when the Knicks biggest problem lies in the performance of their Bigs letting Knicks opponents slashers n bigs score 60 or more points in the paint each game .. Kanter n KP are liabilities on defense the two BIGs has not learn how to create STOPS in the 4th quarter in 55 games this season.

paris401

Starter
agree beas has had many moments this year on "O", but i've seen him tooo many time arguing a non-call, not getting back on "D"... there's a reason he's been acquiring frequent flyer miles since his #2 selection ... you gotta play both ends and stop whining...

Kiyaman

Legend

Excuse me .. but what position are KP a offense/defense threat to Knicks opponents again?
A) Center?
B) PF?
C) SG?
D) Neither of the 3 selection above?

The answer is D !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
agree beas has had many moments this year on "O", but i've seen him tooo many time arguing a non-call, not getting back on "D"... there's a reason he's been acquiring frequent flyer miles since his #2 selection ... you gotta play both ends and stop whining...

Hornacek did not give any of the Knicks bench players a role to play to .. nor did Hornacek create a decent offense/defense lineup to start games or finish games.

Hornacek had plenty of chances to build a 2nd unit bench lineup from several well playing Knick bench players having "Quinn / WHG / Mcderm / THJ / and Frank" .. this was not done for reason of Hornacek Goal to TANK the season or just plain no coaching technology or no coaching plan.
Beasley Mcderm or bum Lance should not have been KP backup in the rotation.
The Knicks has been WEAK at the PF position all season.