Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 5:00 2/11/2018 [Game #56]

Mudiay hits a pass three-quarters of the length of the court to O?Quinn for the easy 2. This is ridiculous.

tiger0330

Legend
Nits can't hit that short off the dribble jumper to save his life. Needs to work on that plus a floater when he learns to attack the rim.

Mudiay with 6 points on 3 shots and 4 assists in 9 minutes. He should have 6 assists, but both Kanter and Thomas missed wide open shots off Mudiay passes.

Nits can't hit that short off the dribble jumper to save his life. Needs to work on that plus a floater when he learns to attack the rim.

If Ntilikina continues to get minutes with Mudiay on the court, this could be the best thing that could happen to him. Ntilikina can do his thing, play disruptive defense, and then not press on offense.

If he?s not killing us with turnovers and bad shots, Ntilikina will always get minutes. Even with how well Mudiay is playing, you can still clearly see Ntilikina is the better on-ball defender. Mudiay struggling to get past screens while Ntilikina glides through them.

Mudiay and Ntilikina sitting next to each other on the bench. Announcers just mentioned that both of them are fluent in French, forgotten that about Mudiay.

Broadway

All Star
Mudiay with 6 points on 3 shots and 4 assists in 9 minutes. He should have 6 assists, but both Kanter and Thomas missed wide open shots off Mudiay passes.

He looks pretty good, would like to see him more aggressive off the dribble out of pick and rolls and get to the rim. Appears he sould've been fouled on one of them but I like what I see. I think he's going to be really good playing alongside #kporzee if they can keep them together for yrs to come.

We trail 68 - 62 at the half. Strong offensive 1st half from Kanter, Mudiay, and Lee, but we?re not doing much on defense.

Broadway

All Star
Mudiay and Ntilikina sitting next to each other on the bench. Announcers just mentioned that both of them are fluent in French, forgotten that about Mudiay.

They have many reasons to bond as their backgrounds almost parallel each other...Mudiay parents defected from Congo to the US and Knits parents defected from Ruwanda to France

jimkcchief88

All Star
I thought you knew something that I didn?t when you said Mudiay is starting today. Mudiay is on the bench and Jack is starting.

I assumed Mudiay was starting. My bad. So I vented, talked my Windy City ****, then bought the game for $6.99 on league pass because my bro wouldn?t come thru with Kodi. Knicks looking competitive at least. Mudiay as advertised. It?s cute that he and Frank can communicate in French. I took French from 7th grade until high school and two semesters in college. Then I married a women from Mexico City. That?s how much good that French will do them Africans in the NBA šŸ˜‚. Knicks hanging around at the half.