Game Thread: New York Knicks @ Indiana Pacers 5:00 2/11/2018 [Game #56]

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well this one is getting out of hand fast. Turnovers, bricks, and missed layups...What do they do at halftime in the Knicks lockeroom to come out so flat??? That?s coaching or lack therof. This team is tuning Horn out. Time for a change. Quaigmire in the backcourt, lack of defensive effort, its like Phoenix 2.0😰

Well this one is getting out of hand fast. Turnovers, bricks, and missed layups...What do they do at halftime in the Knicks lockeroom to come out so flat??? That?s coaching or lack therof. This team is tuning Horn out. Time for a change. Quaigmire in the backcourt, lack of defensive effort, its like Phoenix 2.0😰

It is pretty amazing how bad we?re getting killed in the 3rd after playing competitively throughout the 1st half. Down by 17.

Broadway

All Star
It is pretty amazing how bad we’re getting killed in the 3rd after playing competitively throughout the 1st half. Down by 17.

Hornacek should never play a lineup of Mudiay, Knits, Beasley, Thomas, O'Quinn...I mean come on!

Broadway

All Star
If Knits and Mudiay improve on these two things immediately...Paint Scoring aggression(instead of always looking for the pass) and open perimeter shots they could really be a problem in a couple yrs. Knits IMO may be the better guard at setting up a perimeter shot for himself pump fake or escape dribble. Mudiay is probably better out of the PNR and attacking the paint. Being this is their first time playing with each other, I like what I see.

tiger0330

Legend
If Knits and Mudiay improve on these two things immediately...Paint Scoring aggression(instead of always looking for the pass) and open perimeter shots they could really be a problem in a couple yrs. Knits IMO may be the better guard at setting up a perimeter shot for himself pump fake or escape dribble. Mudiay is probably better out of the PNR and attacking the paint. Being this is their first time playing with each other, I like what I see.

Good points they may complement each other like that.

I think it?s funny how Indiana is a playoff team and a lineup of Mudiay, Ntilikina, Kornet, O?Quinn, and Dotson is giving them a run for their money in the 4th.

Broadway

All Star
Kornet doesn't have to shoot the ball every time. Move it around and get into the painted area and look for a pass back to you. I mean you are 7ft tall, everything doesn't have to be Curryesque bro.

jimkcchief88

All Star
I think it?s funny how Indiana is a playoff team and a lineup of Mudiay, Ntilikina, Kornet, O?Quinn, and Dotson is giving them a run for their money in the 4th.

Not anymore as lead back to double digits and KOQ picks up a T. I?m not even sure what happened.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Kornet doesn't have to shoot the ball every time. Move it around and get into the painted area and look for a pass back to you. I mean you are 7ft tall, everything doesn't have to be Curryesque bro.

That?s the new ?Eurostyle? NBA. 7 footers throwing up threes all willy-nilly instead of using their size and footwork to get higher % shots in the paint. Somewhere Kareem is shaking his head😰

Last edited:

mafra

Legend
Knits and Mudiay played well together.... they didn?t quit.... and NY banks the loss. If you ask me, today was a good day.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Well Knicks-Tank fans happy as we lose another one..at least we showed up against the Pacers...Timjr banged down a couple and Mudiay had a double-double in his debut. I guess it?s about the small victories at this point😳